You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

When we had "the best midfield in the world" we beat Real Madrid 4-0 in the CL and then in the same week we beat the scum 4-0. And its not like we spunked millions on the midfield at that time.

Spearing got on against Real didnt he? Oh and the utd result was 4:1 soz

The most interesting thing to come out of last nights result was the reaction from the United fans.

Some were saying he's worse than LVG and even Moyes. Pogba seems to have fallen out with him and they have failed to score in 3 out of 6 of Sanchez's first games. 

Mata, Pogba, Matic, Lukaku, Martial all cost more than any of our starting midfield/forward players and Sanchez is rumored to be on between 400k to 600k a week!

They have no strategy, no identity anymore,they have become the sort of club that Ferguson used to slate, all about big name signings, zero player development. Martial and Rashford have gone backwards in their development and are now second and third choice behind Sanchez.

If they stick with Shitcoat and we stick with Klopp, I'm confident we will be more successful in the long run.  

• Upvote 6

The most interesting thing to come out of last nights result was the reaction from the United fans.

Some were saying he's worse than LVG and even Moyes. Pogba seems to have fallen out with him and they have failed to score in 3 out of 6 of Sanchez's first games.

Mata, Pogba, Matic, Lukaku, Martial all cost more than any of our starting midfield/forward players and Sanchez is rumored to be on between 400k to 600k a week!

They have no strategy, no identity anymore,they have become the sort of club that Ferguson used to slate, all about big name signings, zero player development. Martial and Rashford have gone backwards in their development and are now second and third choice behind Sanchez.

If they stick with Shitcoat and we stick with Klopp, I'm confident we will be more successful in the long run.

'The Long Run?' I would have to disagree as I think we are wholly dependent on Klopp to see out a long stint without losing his best players regularly while United can chop and change managers almost as often as they like. In the short term I think Klopp could have us finishing ahead of a Mourinho led United regularly but longer term its very difficult to compete with them financially and the fact they are a major pull to any manager in the world due to an endless transfer budget. A lot of managers can spend big money much better than Mourinho can.

We laugh at them cos they’re boring bastards and shitcoat is helmet but let’s face reality. We all know those cunts are going to win 1-0 back at old Trafford.

Not if the Sevilla manager tells his players at half-time that he has been meaning to tell them for a while but now seems the best time to say that he has an illness that needs medical attention and they need to play for him now. It worked wonders against us.

Edit: mind you, we did have Moreno and Mignolet playing.

When we had "the best midfield in the world" we beat Real Madrid 4-0 in the CL and then in the same week we beat the scum 4-0. And its not like we spunked millions on the midfield at that time.

Alonso missed the Manc game and Lucas played. Didn't Arbeloa pull out injured last minute and Sami started on of his last games for us that day?

To be fair , if Klopp had been given the sides Mourinho has & the money he has , how many trophies do you think he might have won ?

I think Mourinho did brilliantly at Inter & Porto , well at Chelsea 1st time and par for the course in most of his other jobs. I do think his talent & motivation is waning however. I suppose it is easier to motivate & understand young athletes when you are a young, charismatic coach than when you are a miserable, curmudgeonly middle-aged man.

To be fair , if Klopp had been given the sides Mourinho has & the money he has , how many trophies do you think he might have won ?

I think Mourinho did brilliantly at Inter & Porto , well at Chelsea 1st time and par for the course in most of his other jobs. I do think his talent & motivation is waning however. I suppose it is easier to motivate & understand young athletes when you are a young, charismatic coach than when you are a miserable, curmudgeonly middle-aged man.

Agree.  Maureens tactics are outdated now, The best teams that play total football and press high up the pitch can force mistakes out of Utd, 

• 3 weeks later...

Kris Voakes @krisvoakes

Mou: "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club." #MUFC

He's just explained why United going out is no big deal by bigging up his past achievements against the club he currently manages. 

Probably my favourite ever quote of his. He's truly lost it. 

• Upvote 6