You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

I wouldn't be writing off Mourinho at Utd just yet,  They will get to the last 8 of the CL and lets not forget Chelsea managed to win it playing dogshit football,  The title looks out of reach and he's under pressure now with City rubbing their noses in it on Sunday . That's his biggest problem.

He's done what he did at Chelsea in terms of changing the tactics but City have shown that is not enough any longer, He can't create Chelsea mk2 and win titles ; the game has moved on and Mourinho can't . 

Mourinho has made the mistake of walking into a league where he can't outspend the opposition, and the opposition manager is more tactically savvy.

Nailed on that if he isn't going to win anything major this season he'll start to engineer an exit to PSG.

Just once I’d love to do an interview with him live on tv where he couldn’t storm off if he didn’t like the questions, or I’d like a proper non shithouse journalist to call him out on the bollocks he spouts.

• Someone needs to ask him why he goes on about Man City diving when he has one of the worst teams ever for cheating and diving in his Porto team and plays Herrera and Young who are two of the worst in the league.

• why he feels like Man City shouldn’t overly celebrate or why Conte shouldn’t have when he beat him when Mourinho run the length of the pitch at Old Trafford when he won there and celebrated at Anfield like he won the league punching his chest when they stopped us winning the league.

• why the stupid cunt thinks that other managers can’t complain about injuries and fatigue when he’s literally done exactly the same the next day.

• why he says Utd can’t compete financially with City when they’ve spent almost as much, they have two of the most expensive transfers in history at the club this precise moment and he’s always spent money.

What is it about him that the media are petrified of? He’s a dwarfcunt with small man syndrome, fuck him the scruffy twat.

• Upvote 8

Guest Pistonbroke

Mourinho has made the mistake of walking into a league where he can't outspend the opposition, and the opposition manager is more tactically savvy.

Nailed on that if he isn't going to win anything major this season he'll start to engineer an exit to PSG.

He'll end up there, 100% nailed on. Then 500 million later and a few French titles he'll fuck off when the board ask him why they are shit in the CL. I just wish he'd fuck off to China and take all those shitty merry go round Brit managers with him. 

Considering the criticism that Collymore for example (and Crooks et al) are giving out to Klopp, the silence that this cunts behaviour has elicited over the years is disgraceful. His boring non-football was fine when it stopped us winning the league - that was our problem how we dealt with his cheating, but when he does it at United it is an issue. Except it isn't really - it wasn't last year, it is only an issue now because City are running away with the league. 

Considering the criticism that Collymore for example (and Crooks et al) are giving out to Klopp, the silence that this cunts behaviour has elicited over the years is disgraceful. His boring non-football was fine when it stopped us winning the league - that was our problem how we dealt with his cheating, but when he does it at United it is an issue. Except it isn't really - it wasn't last year, it is only an issue now because City are running away with the league. 

Mourinho gets plenty of criticism these days from what I can see, as he should. He didn't before.

We're probably a bit blind to it as we're focused on how fairly or otherwise Klopp is treated. And Klopp probably gets a fairer deal in the media than he often does on here.

Mourinho gets plenty of criticism these days from what I can see, as he should. He didn't before.

We're probably a bit blind to it as we're focused on how fairly or otherwise Klopp is treated. And Klopp probably gets a fairer deal in the media than he often does on here.

Liverpool in general get a better deal in the national press than they do on here! 

But, that is what I was getting at. Maureen is only being criticised because United are not winning - his behaviour is 'suddenly' wrong. It is shithousery of the finest - they know he is on his way out of the Premiership (probably for good), and suddenly the press have found their professional integrity. 

Rafa was incredibly polite to all journalists and they took him apart, because he wasn't a cunt. How Collymore is allowed to say anything about behaviour is beyond me - the cunt left almost every club he was at in disgrace. 

Surprise, Surprise. Any investigation into the melee at Old Toilet will be hampered due top the lack of CCTV. Fuck off.

This absolutely you can bet your arse Shitcoat was kicking off trying as usual to deflect from another abysmal performance against his nearest rivals .

If the boot was on the other foot then I'm sure the cctv would have just magically appeared no doubt it's sitting on a laptop somewhere and there trying to pretend it doesn't exist , cunt in being a cunt shocker .

• Upvote 1

From Marca. Love the Ibra insult,  Lukaku threw the bottle that hit Arteta . Must have been the only thing he did get in target on Sunday !

The Manchester derby ended with an unseemly tunnel fracas between both sets of players and staff, allegedly caused by City players mocking United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Some of the away team quickly made their way to the dressing room while other players and staff came into the tunnel dancing and singing.

Members of City's coaching staff, euphoric after the victory, picked on the Swedish striker.

"Ibra, you talk a lot but you move a little," was allegedly heard.

United took that as provocation and from that moment a brawl began in which at least 20 people participated. Plastic bottles were hurled in the melee, and punches thrown.

Pep Guardiola's team were loudly celebrating the win that put them 11 points clear of United in the away dressing room, and at that moment, Jose Mourinho apparently entered and asked for more respect and tact from the visitors.

However, his words did not sit well with City goalkeeper Ederson, who understood his Portuguese... and things took another nasty turn.

Mutual insults, jostling and a tremendous scuffle that included Romelu Lukaku throwing a bottle that hit a member of City staff, was the sum total of the second unsavoury incident in just a few minutes.

The Football Association have since asked both teams for their observations, and sanctions can't be ruled out as a result.

The Manchester derby ended with an unseemly tunnel fracas between both sets of players and staff, allegedly caused by City players mocking United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Some of the away team quickly made their way to the dressing room while other players and staff came into the tunnel dancing and singing.

Members of City's coaching staff, euphoric after the victory, picked on the Swedish striker.

"Ibra, you talk a lot but you move a little," was allegedly heard.

United took that as provocation and from that moment a brawl began in which at least 20 people participated. Plastic bottles were hurled in the melee, and punches thrown.

Pep Guardiola's team were loudly celebrating the win that put them 11 points clear of United in the away dressing room, and at that moment, Jose Mourinho apparently entered and asked for more respect and tact from the visitors.

However, his words did not sit well with City goalkeeper Ederson, who understood his Portuguese... and things took another nasty turn.

Mutual insults, jostling and a tremendous scuffle that included Romelu Lukaku throwing a bottle that hit a member of City staff, was the sum total of the second unsavoury incident in just a few minutes.

The Football Association have since asked both teams for their observations, and sanctions can't be ruled out as a result.

I particularly like this bit of nonsense from that article:

The Football Association have since asked both teams for their observations

More like asking United for their version of events before telling City what happened and how they are to blame. The British media as usual will focus on all the post-match shenanigans and fail to notice never mind discuss the deflection tactics from the United manager after yet another abject performance and result from one of the costliest sides ever assembled.

• Upvote 1

Stupid by City really, They should have got out and done their celebrations on the bus, Instead of all the focus being on them outplaying a poor Utd team its about Mourinho... again.

They were having their celebrations on the massive bus that Mourinho parked at kick-off.

Stupid by City really, They should have got out and done their celebrations on the bus, Instead of all the focus being on them outplaying a poor Utd team its about Mourinho... again.

Mourinho always finds a way to make it about something else when his teams get outclassed and outplayed. 

Even Klopp was getting asked about the 'tunnel bust up' today in his presser.

If it wasn't that he'd probably have stuck his finger in someones eye.

I hate him because he wins games.

A lot less games than he used to, admittedly, but his win percentage ranks among the best.

What he achieved with Inter was brilliant.

I think that since the Chelsea 4-3-3 days, he's regressed to a 4231, which invariably turns into a 451 when they are without the ball.  That can be, and is, very defensive when you are without the ball for around 50% of the game. 

I have a hard time believing that Lukaku was a Mourinho signing.  I think he was after someone else and in the end the club just told him to give up on his ideal signing and just get Lukaku in the bag.  It would be very interesting to see this United side with Griezmann for example.

He's a great coach, albeit he's genuinely a bit tapped in the head, sort of a gift mixed with a curse.  For example, he reckons he learnt Italian in 3 weeks when he went to Inter Milan.  I don't doubt he did, but that's not a normal intellect.  

Strikes me as someone who didn't have many friends growing up, and threw himself into football and he then basically disliked anyone who wasn't in his circle of friends.  HIs Machiavellian use of the media isn't normal behaviour, Klopp doesn't go around doing that for example, he's a rational person with a moral compass. I'm not sure Mourinho hasn't got a mild form of Aspergers or something.

I hate him because he wins games.

A lot less games than he used to, admittedly, but his win percentage ranks among the best.

What he achieved with Inter was brilliant.

I think that since the Chelsea 4-3-3 days, he's regressed to a 4231, which invariably turns into a 451 when they are without the ball.  That can be, and is, very defensive when you are without the ball for around 50% of the game. 

I have a hard time believing that Lukaku was a Mourinho signing.  I think he was after someone else and in the end the club just told him to give up on his ideal signing and just get Lukaku in the bag.  It would be very interesting to see this United side with Griezmann for example.

He's a great coach, albeit he's genuinely a bit tapped in the head, sort of a gift mixed with a curse.  For example, he reckons he learnt Italian in 3 weeks when he went to Inter Milan.  I don't doubt he did, but that's not a normal intellect.  

Strikes me as someone who didn't have many friends growing up, and threw himself into football and he then basically disliked anyone who wasn't in his circle of friends.  HIs Machiavellian use of the media isn't normal behaviour, Klopp doesn't go around doing that for example, he's a rational person with a moral compass. I'm not sure Mourinho hasn't got a mild form of Aspergers or something.

I think he is yesterdays news tbh. What worked at Inter and Chelsea isn't working now and the "Special One" is now a boring self obsessed cunt 

I think he is yesterdays news tbh. What worked at Inter and Chelsea isn't working now and the "Special One" is now a boring self obsessed cunt 

With all due respect, I think you're wrong, and as much as I hate the way he gets his teams to set-up they're hard to beat and put a lot of points on the board.

He is a cunt though, and his brand of football HAS to yield trophies at a club like United otherwise he's going to get replaced, because a big club won't put up with defensive football that doesn't deliver trophies for too long.

But...he's in the CL knockout stages, and he won the Europa League last year. 

Harsh on TSO that. She might not grace these forums anymore but she's still a'ight.

If you're on about the Portuguese one, he was self-obsessed from the moment he arrived at Chelsea, and became a boring cunt during his first spell there.