You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

The Norwegian football season has currently ended and will restart in March. I have a feeling they will appoint a new manager so Solsjkaer can continue in his current role. They are in real mess. Operation Takedown by Slur Alex was a rip-roaring success

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Solsjkaer has been accidentally confirmed as manager on their website, he was welcomed then it was deleted. Even the Norwegian PM congratulated him and called it a great day for Norwegian football on twitter, which was also deleted. 

They are a delightful shit show! 

Looks like they use the same IT guy as Everton.

34 minutes ago, razor said:

Has somebody started the "Someone's having a real laugh, a bitter Hobbit to manage United" thread...?

I expect TLW Content to start it in the GF any time soon...

I didn't actually think they'd sack him yet due to the astronomic pay off both he and his staff will get for terminating their contracts now. I did always feel however that the manager would have to go before the likes of Pogba due to revenue potential from shirt sales and sponsorship deals etc. They really are in a mess and it wouldn't really surprise me if they reappointed Ferguson until season's end!

35 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

They really are in a mess and it wouldn't really surprise me if they reappointed Ferguson until season's end!

He'd still do a better job than Solskjaer. The only reason I can think of for his appointment is to make the full-time successor look even better given what will happen in the next few months.

On 5/29/2016 at 2:04 PM, RobbieOR said:

The idea that this fella is a guarantee of success while our manager isn't when you base their careers since 2010 is mental.

Mourinho going to United is seemingly good on the surface but when you see how desperate they are and how he's been fucked off by his last two clubs it really isn't that good of an appointment.  

Called it tbf 

New manager bounce for a couple like Giggs had, where they all get to be nostalgic about the Taggart era at the same time as breathing a humongous sigh of relief that a black cloud has fucked off.

3-4 games in the fact football may possibly be about a touch more than having played for and scored an important goal for a club delivers the amusing reality check.

• Upvote 1