You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Their only plan seems to be to get a plan. 

@richard_conway: Source close to United tells me there’s “time now to get this right.”
Club already looking to restructure. Director of football one option so manager williing to fit into that plan?
Caretaker won't be Giggs or anyone at United right now. Will be someone who understands the club.

6 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

@richard_conway: Source close to United tells me there’s “time now to get this right.”
Club already looking to restructure. Director of football one option so manager williing to fit into that plan?
Caretaker won't be Giggs or anyone at United right now. Will be someone who understands the club.

Apparently Mourinho was dead against them having a DoF but Woodward is very keen on it. I don't like the model personally but wouldn't be surprised to see Blanc get the DoF role and Carrick take charge of training. 

Its all fucking brilliant. 

37 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I like how the last two sentences intimate they're mutually exclusive.

They have a decent list of players... if everyone’s fit, I’d start like the below

Martial———Lukaku———Rashford

-———Pogba———Lingard————

—————-—Matic————————

Shaw—Lindelof——Smalling—Young

——————De Gea———————-

Sanchez to come in for any of the front three if he could regain his form back. Definitely top 4 material.

43 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Sounds like they're making a right fucking Brexit of it.

Just read a statement by some United supporters group chairman and it was literally just United buzzwords bingo.

"Gets the club" 

"Gets the players to give 110%" 

"Plays the United way - like Busby and Fergie"

"Gets us back where we belong" 

That's all they've got left now. Buzzwords and nostalgia. 

I fucking love it! 

11 minutes ago, aRdja said:

They have a decent list of players... if everyone’s fit, I’d start like the below

Martial———Lukaku———Rashford

-———Pogba———Lingard————

—————-—Matic————————

Shaw—Lindelof——Smalling—Young

——————De Gea———————-

Sanchez to come in for any of the front three if he could regain his form back. Definitely top 4 material.

That team is not better than Us, City, Chelsea and Spurs. They'd be in a shoot out with Arsenal for 5th.