You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Us winning. It isn't close.

They have fully accepted City are very good. 

I would say in that case it's about time we showed them how good we are. 

It'll probably be tight though. 

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

We really need to get a win here, obviously to stay top but to get the Man Utd monkey off our back.

Shit coat is very good in these types of games, so it will be very tight but any win would be brilliant.

I would say both he an Man U are very jammy against us . 

17 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

"It's not just about spending money and reinforcing the squad, a football team is more than that."

He's finally learned the error of his ways.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He knows he is getting 30 million if they sack him. If I knew that i'd walk into work in a Pink Panther outfit with my dick hanging out and i'd piss in everyones tea. Which is exactly what he is doing. 

Exactly 

We have seen him do the same. He knows that Roma, Inter and Madrid coaches are all under pressure. He knows Tuchel will be sacked without a Champions League win. He's just looking for another payoff, another unlimited funds club

United need to show how they are different right now. They gave Ferguson time when people wanted him out. They need to do the same here. Show some stability constant changing isn't helping. They bowed to pressure with Moyes and van Gal now they need to stand strong and show faith by extending Mourinho contract. He started the job and needs time to finish it

• Upvote 7