You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

I’d like to see 90 mins of emabarassment for the Portuguese cunt.  90% possession, 50 shots, 20 corners and a 5-0 win. Completely outclassed in every department. Rub the twats nose in it with the whole ground laughing and taking the piss out of him all through the game and then watch the horrible cunt squirm and blame everyone and everything.  Throwing all his players under the bus in the process. We can but dream. 

• Upvote 4

I fucking hate this fixture. More so with that cunt managing them. Matic, lurch and Herrera midfield all niggling fouls breaking up play stop start to break up any rhythm. Lumped balls to Lukaku for the knock ons. Full on Mourinho dog shit football. It usually works for him against us. This is his get out of jail card. Hope I’m wrong.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ginny said:

theres no good time to play these cunts but I think next week is the worst timing. I hope we contain and control the cunts. Put the nail in. Embarrass that massive cunt managing them. 

Exactly my thoughts. Of any cunts to lose an unbeaten record to, these are clearly the worst. We're not going to be going through the whole season unbeaten, so it would have been nice to get our first loss out of the way instead of giving these cunts the chance to do it.

Having uttered all that, these are fucking shite so we should be beating them. Arsenal should have won during the week but just didn't concentrate fully at the back. We won't be so stupid.

I'm just not up for this game. A few seasons back (probably post-2014) when the fixtures were released I'd always see where games like these were but of late (and for the last few seasons) this has been a fucking dull/depressing fixture. I have a few United family members from my dads side that if I recall most of the recent conversions it's always been in agreement of how shit the game was. 

22 Mar 2015: Liverpool v Manchester United - 1-2 - L

12 Sep 2015: Manchester United v Liverpool - 3-1 - L 

17 Jan 2016: Liverpool v Manchester United - 0-1 - L

10 Mar 2016: Liverpool v Manchester United - 2-0 - W

17 Mar 2016: Manchester United v Liverpool - 1-1 - D

17 Oct 2016: Liverpool v Manchester United - 0-0 - D

15 Jan 2017: Manchester United v Liverpool - 1-1 - D

14 Oct 2017: Liverpool v Manchester United - 0-0 - D

10 Mar 2018: Manchester United v Liverpool - 2-1 - L

W: 1 - Europa (last league win: 16 Mar 2014)

D: 4

L: 4

There's been no atmosphere because the tension in the game has depleted with the lack of local lads involved. Combine that with two sets of managers (VG + Maureen) that have really pushed for defend and counter/draw and the derby-feel just had eroded over the last few years. It's telling that the City games have more energy and excitement about this because they come to play football, United come for a draw or a smash/grab approach. 

I want us to win but I don't want us to win by 1 or 2 goals, I want us to really take this to them. A 5/6-0 is what I'm looking for because I feel that's the only way you'd bring some controlled anger back into this fixture. At the moment, 1/2-0 wins for either side only pleases one person and that's the cunt who brings a bus and tries to churn up the most miserable, shit and rancid type of football possible. 

• Upvote 3