You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

United fan in work gave me a lecture on "the United way" about how no player is bigger than the club, or manager. then rattled off a load of names of players that Fergie axed when they were acting like dickheads. 

Sacking Mourinho and keeping Pogba is going to be another small step in bringing their superior attitudes back down to earth. 

Despite it being the, its bad fucking darts doing that to the manager. I remember City sacking Hughes at half-time to bring Sven in. These PR people at these clubs must be some of the highest paid PR people in the country yet they still manage to fuck it right up. 

4 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

The Mirror are quoting senior United sources in an exclusive saying he’s getting sacked this weekend whatever their result.

Given the 3 minute press conference at 8am this morning, looking like the fun may be over.

aei.gif

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Hearing senior figures at the club are concerned by recent results - particularly the defeats. More as I get it. 

Careful, these senior figures won't be happy that their recent results (which they have been trying their best to keep secret) are being released to the public.

13 hours ago, redheart said:

Poch is getting stale at Spurs and has taken them as far as he can. 

He would be tempted but has a long contract and Levy is c*** to negotiate with

If we can't have another Moyes (like Martinez or Howe) then I think what I want is for them to name Carrick temporary manager and then publicly pursue Pochettino.

You know, have Ryan Giggs giving quotes about how Poch is "a great manager who would fit in at United" or quotes from "senior United figures" about how they're looking at him really hard. Totally unsettle the whole Tottenham cult, only for Levy to slam the door shut on them around June. Then at the end of the summer after arguing about it and ruining both teams' transfer plans completely they end up having to go with ... Brendan Rodgers.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

"Where's the values and the principles of Manchester United"

Fuck off Neville, you foetal alcohol syndrome motherfucker.

Has he seen their accounts anouncing record revenues, new sponsorship deals and projected fiscal growth? There's yer values and principles.

• Upvote 2