You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

He thought he was going to replace Ferguson and that he would inherit a squad full of winners but they chose Moyes and they got worse. I think I read last week in article where he says everything at utd is shit that he even subscribed to MUTV when he managed Real Madrid 

s

He was pissed off he got overlooked  probably thought that after all the money they threw at the team after Ferguson went he could just come in and spend his way to get more trophies. 

I think the team he has now is stronger than the one Ferguson left Moyes.

45 minutes ago, Luckyhillkop said:

I think the team he has now is stronger than the one Ferguson left Moyes.

The team that Ferguson had left behind had just won the Prem had it not ?

The shower of shite they presently have isn't going close to that at the moment, be it down to the players or the egotistic sour faced cunt of a manager.

59 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

The shower of shite they presently have isn't going close to that at the moment, be it down to the players or the egotistic sour faced cunt of a manager.

That team won the league purely because of Ferguson. Man to man that team is inferior to their current team.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Barnesey said:

And I agree with a comment made above; if they get the right Manager they have a squad to match Citeh.

Couldn't disagree with that more. They have a better squad than results are showing, yes, but they basically need a whole new back four and midfield (bar Pogba). And I'm not convinced that Rashford and Martial are these world beaters everyone seems to think they are. In short, they're shit, and an absolute bunch of twats.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, scudger99 said:

They were running on fumes that last year with Slur and need a complete re-build.

On paper they have a great squad, its just Mourinho that refuses to adapt his style to the demands of the club and supporters to play attacking football. It was never going to end well when he went there and what happened with the players at Chelsea is happening at Scum central. Just sit back and enjoy.

5 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

He hasn't got a clue who his best 11 players are, hasn't got a clue what his best formation is, chopping and changing both for every single match.

He hates his players, the fans, the board, and they all hate each other. It's a beautiful implosion of indignity and petulance.

And the best thing was that nobody, and I mean nobody could forsee any of this coming..

4 hours ago, El Rojo said:

They should be doing better with what they have but I agree that their squad is completely imbalanced.

Imagine spending all that money and still regularly fielding Valencia, Young, Smalling, Jones and Fellaini?

Yes. I think they probably have the 4th best squad, marginally better than that of Spurs. This is also his fault, obviously. 

22 hours ago, El Rojo said:

They should be doing better with what they have but I agree that their squad is completely imbalanced.

Imagine spending all that money and still regularly fielding Valencia, Young, Smalling, Jones and Fellaini?

It's about the same level as us still playing Henderson.

They should give it to Brucie.

Interviewer: How was the game from your perspective?

Brucie: It was a good game, good game.

Interviewer: And the crowd played their part?

Brucie: Yes, they were so much better than last week.

Interviewer: And you felt it was too tight to play 3 at the back?

Brucie: Not in this game.

Interviewer: But a valuable point, nonetheless.

Brucie: Yes, and what do points make....?

Interviewer: I thought you were dead.

Brucie: ....

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Would he really want to trade down?

6 hours ago, Seasons said:

Rumours about Poch starting up. 

He'd want to take some of the Tottenham players there. Not sure how I'd feel about that.