You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Just been sent this by a yernited fan: 

Said it's great they're getting behind the manager after winning 3 trophies in the last few years and got told that "Mou can fuck off - we want Zidane". Asked why they'd want to sack a successful manager and got "we're man united we do what we want". 

Just going to delete the cunt instead of trying to untangle that logic.

The Alexis signing was post-Ferguson Man United and Mourinho's career in a microcosm. Signing a 30 year old when they've already got two of the most talented young players in the world playing in his position because they can't be bothered to plan on a long-term basis. And then thinking they're Billy Big Bollocks by "pipping" City but in order to do so they have to pay him wages that even they won't consider just to keep putting on the act that they're a top club.

The whole thing is just so funny and it's absolutely beautiful how much its gone wrong. I thought it was a terrible move when it happened but it has transpired so much worse than I could even hope or imagine.  

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

The Alexis signing was post-Ferguson Man United and Mourinho's career in a microcosm. Signing a 30 year old when they've already got two of the most talented young players in the world playing in his position because they can't be bothered to plan on a long-term basis. And then thinking they're Billy Big Bollocks by "pipping" City but in order to do so they have to pay him wages that even they won't consider just to keep putting on the act that they're a top club.

The whole thing is just so funny and it's absolutely beautiful how much its gone wrong. I thought it was a terrible move when it happened but it has transpired so much worse than I could even hope or imagine.  

I was gutted when they signed him. Thought he might be the one that made them fly along with Matic, Mata and Pogba. Thankfully.... Sanchez and Pogba haven't worked. That squad on paper should be challenging. His ego is too big these days. He did well early in his career but everyone can see through him these days. 

Flying banners over grounds is also single handedly the saddest thing I've ever seen, it makes me ashamed to be English. 

If the mancs were a kid they'd turn up on no uniform day with a 'just do it' Nike t-shirt on and take the piss out of everyone else's clothes, get snotted, start crying, then their mum (Who works in insurance but has taken the afternoon off for the odious little shitbag) would come in to see the head and demand action was taken.

He'd also be the first kid in the class to have a Mega drive, bought for him by his nan because she knows her son (The kid's dad) secretly hates him and she feels guilty. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Flying banners over grounds is also single handedly the saddest thing I've ever seen, it makes me ashamed to be English. 

If the mancs were a kid they'd turn up on no uniform day with a 'just do it' Nike t-shirt on and take the piss out of everyone else's clothes, get snotted, start crying, then their mum (Who works in insurance but has taken the afternoon off for the odious little shitbag) would come in to see the head and demand action was taken.

He'd also be the first kid in the class to have a Mega drive, bought for him by his nan because she knows her son (The kid's dad) secretly hates him and she feels guilty. 

The lad who insisted on drinking Asahi on draught on a Friday when it first came out because it was the most expensive pint and he'd fallen for the advertising, loudly told the entire bar how it was the best pint in the world and we'd all be drinking Japanese beer by 2006, only to feel progressively more nauseous and jealous of the rest of the lads ignoring him and laughing into their Kronenbourg and Fosters while his superiority gives way to self-loathing and  anger. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

The lad who insisted on drinking Asahi on draught on a Friday when it first came out because it was the most expensive pint and he'd fallen for the advertising, loudly told the entire bar how it was the best pint in the world and we'd all be drinking Japanese beer by 2006, only to feel progressively more nauseous and jealous of the rest of the lads ignoring him and laughing into their Kronenbourg and Fosters while his superiority gives way to self-loathing and  anger. 

I have never heard of Asahi in my life.

1 hour ago, rubble-rouser said:

Hmmmm. I'm struggling with this analogy. Fosters makes Carling seem like it's decent quality.

On another note, does anybody else think there's a few similarities between that Howson gobshite from Full Time Devils (the bloke who took foreign United fans on a tour of free entry pubs around the ground and charged them about £50 for the privilege) and Robyn, the slightly clumsy nurse character from BBC hospital drama Casualty? 

IMG_2018-10-02_13-39-40.JPG

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

On another note, does anybody else think there's a few similarities between that Howson gobshite from Full Time Devils (the bloke who took foreign United fans on a tour of free entry pubs around the ground and charged them about £50 for the privilege) and Robyn, the slightly clumsy nurse character from BBC hospital drama Casualty? 

IMG_2018-10-02_13-39-40.JPG

Never heard of the cunts.