You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

5 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Love the way the Anchor on BT said after the match that he's spent a quarter of a billion quid , let's face it on mostly shite .

Just a thought Sanchezs wages for 4 months buys you 1 Andy Robertson just staggering. 

Never watch them really but was astounded to see fellaini and Smalling still in the side despite what they've spent.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Fellaini is genuinely their best outfield player. I've been telling Mancs this for the last couple of years and they are actually starting to agree with me. 

Yep, Fellaini and Young are probably their most consistent performers under Mourinho. Fellaini in particular suits how they set up, all elbows and knock downs.

Just been over to redcafe to see how seriously they're taking the rumours that some of the players expect him to be sacked and also to see what the rumour mill says about his replacement.

I hadn't realised just how dire their options are, really. I thought they'd just pay the 25m to sack Jose and replace him with someone much better and then as of next season perhaps be a threat to us again, but if the names their fans are rattling off are any indication I can see why the board might just want to keep him. At least he has a pedigree, even if he is only one step short of burning down Old Trafford at this point.

Wenger, Bielsa, Howe, even Martinez (!) are being discussed as serious options. All of them "only if we also add a quality DOF," of course. Most seem to want Pochettino, Tuchel or Low, but those seem kinda unrealistic to me. Tuchel just took the PSG job, Pochettino must know that United is a poisoned chalice and he will have better opportunities, and Low has been with Germany for 12 years now and doesn't seem to want to go anywhere. Obviously Zidane is linked as well but that move would carry a lot of risk in my book and it's not like Madrid played beautiful football under him.

Jardim might be an interesting one, but short of that it's really a pretty threadbare cabinet of potential managers for them given how many are off-limits for one reason or other. If they ended up with Eddie Howe or Roberto Martinez I might not ever stop laughing!

27 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They should never have sacked the chosen one. 

25E6946E-8899-487D-87DE-EA120AE06FEB.jpeg

The class of 92 as they've been labelled are desperate to avoid blaming Maureen, they were all over Moyes and LVG. Until yesterday that was, Neville's probably eyeing up a role with them and doesn't want to muddy the waters.

12 minutes ago, Jennings said:

giphy.gif

I was really hoping Wenger would eventually just lose his rag and twat the cunt. 

He could never have lived that down. 

It'll be Zidane,he wants the job, he is a huge name and they'll give him shit loads to spend. 

I hope they got Tuchel as i think he is a serial killer looking twat and not a great coach either imo

If he manages to see out till post Jan then Pochitinno might get a crack as i think he wants them or Madrid

4 minutes ago, clangers said:

The class of 92 as they've been labelled are desperate to avoid blaming Maureen, they were all over Moyes and LVG. Until yesterday that was, Neville's probably eyeing up a role with them and doesn't want to muddy the waters.

Giggseh and Neville dream team please