You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

4 minutes ago, ROTOQ said:

We have to give them a fucking beating this season. Fucking baffles me how we manage to go into our shell against them.

It's Shitcoat's cup final. We were the club that stopped his European aspirations with Chelsea, the club whose fans gave him stick from day one so he loves nothing more than sticking one on us. If he could field 10 defenders and not venture out of his half he would. 

2 hours ago, ROTOQ said:

We have to give them a fucking beating this season. Fucking baffles me how we manage to go into our shell against them.

I think most of our recent games against them have been directly following either international breaks, or big European games. So we've not been at our best. 

They are due a hiding from us soon anyway, and it might be enough to get shitcoat sacked. 

Just checked, we next play them a couple of days after Napoli. Cunts. 

5 minutes ago, aventus said:

I think most of our recent games against them have been directly following either international breaks, or big European games. So we've not been at our best. 

They are due a hiding from us soon anyway, and it might be enough to get shitcoat sacked. 

And at the same time, they play Valencia away?

12 hours ago, The Guest said:

He wants the sack.  It happens at every single club he’s been at.  They convinced themselves they were different.  The 3 season thing was a myth they said.  Fucking knobheads have got what they deserve.  He never, ever turns this around.  The longer he stays there the more damage he can cause.  Hopefully he survives to the January transfer window so he can blow more money and fill more squad positions with unflushable shite.

I firmly believe he has a mental disorder. He comes across as massively self centered and never accepts the blame. There is never ever any public self deprecation. By the third season squad players start to get sick of him.

It's probably a childhood thing and I feel sorry for him in that respect, but I hope he keeps his job for at least another season.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, aventus said:

Let's get the job done in Italy and the two matches against Red Star. Then we can field the U12 ladies reserves, loose by cricket numbers, and still be qualified for the knock out phase.

46 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I want him to stay there forever. Their name forever being associated with dogshit football effecting their brand for good.

If only this were possible. I suspect he will be gone before the end of the season but I wonder if anyone coming in can turn the club around for some time as they are in a right old mess.

Enjoy it while it lasts, hopefully it lasts beyond Shit Coat.

4 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

Been like this for years. Its probably fair to say they are our bogey team, which makes it even the more galling as they're our biggest rivals. 

Yeah - we never even had that good a record against them when we were in our pomp in the 80's.

Cunts.

Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba’s frosty training ground exchange was because of an Instagram post, according to reports.

The pair were filmed clashing in training earlier today, with their war of words reportedly coming because the midfielder posted a laughing video during Manchester United’s Carabao Cup exit on penalties to Derby County on Tuesday.

Pogba sat out the Carabao Cup game, but was back in training on Wednesday only to be filmed in an awkward exchange with the United boss.

Pogba seemed surprised by something said to him by Mourinho – and the pair begin an exchange that lasted two minutes, alongside members of United’s coaching staff.

Pogba appeared to point at Luke Shaw and Andreas Pereira, who feature in an Instagram story he posted from the stands during Tuesday’s defeat at Old Trafford.

Sky Sports News’ microphones picked up Mourinho bringing United press officer John Allen into the conversation, asking him: “When did Paul post that Instagram?”

The midfielder, who left the ground before the penalty-shootout, also took to Instagram following his chat with Mourinho posting a selfie in his car, alongside a ‘crazy face emoji’.

In the build-up to the Derby game Mourinho had told the World Cup winner that he would not captain United again in front of the squad. Those actions are reported to have infuriated the player, with Mourinho believed to be trying to assert his authority over the player as a reminder about who is in charge at the club.

Asked about those reports last night, Mourinho told Sky Sports: “The only truth is that I made the decision of Paul not to be the second captain any more but no fall-out, no problems at all.

“The same person that decides that Paul is not the second captain anymore is the same person who decides that Paul was the second captain. Myself. I am the manager, I can make these decisions.

“No fall-out at all, no problems at all, just one decision that I don’t have to explain.”