You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

I saw a comment under the BBC article which I think was dead on.

A big part of the problem for him and United is that he’s constantly looking backwards about what he’s done, while everyone else looks ahead.

They will scape a one goal victory tomorrow against Burnley and he'll go on the pitch at full time swinging his arms up and down to the away fans as a signal that the special one is back, he'll then be full of nonchalant bravado to the cameras and claim the victory with his threadbare team was down to them listening to his instructions then throws in a veiled dig at Klopp. Paddy Power puts them second favourites for the league and 10/1 for the quadruple and Garth Crooks picks half the team in his team of the week.

• Upvote 2

They will scape a one goal victory tomorrow against Burnley and he'll go on the pitch at full time swinging his arms up and down to the away fans as a signal that the special one is back, he'll then be full of nonchalant bravado to the cameras and claim the victory with his threadbare team was down to them listening to his instructions then throws in a veiled dig at Klopp. Paddy Power puts them second favourites for the league and 10/1 for the quadruple and Garth Crooks picks half the team in his team of the week.

Spot on I reckon

Garth knows

Yeah. You can write the script. The extra bits will be that the winning goal will be from pogba being offside with smudger smith declaring "world class players martin find space" and burnley will hit the post three times.

Will they fuck.

They're playing Sunday.

As the press where closing in around him and he realised the end was near he started ranting -

You wanna fight me? You can't beat me! King Kong ain't got SHIT on me!

Training Day with Jose Mourinho. Eddie Howe spends the day being driven round by Jose being exposed to the dark arts of football management. Eye gouging. Encouraged to accept bungs from LMA members etc....

I won the egg and spoon race in my primary school 40 years ago.

I got banned from competing in mine because I loudly laughed and pointed at a fat girl running in one of the races before I was due up.

I deffo would have won though.

#IfItHadn'tBeenForTheFatty

Agitating for that payoff. His squad is bare to the bone. He forgot about the half billion pounds or thereabouts he have spend. I can\t believe I wanted him here instead of the Rafa back then. 

Although it could have been fun having him belting at Staddler and Waldorf and especially Cecil. Now he is the comedian who lost the plot abit like Jerry Seinfeld. A non entity who noone takes seriously anymore. Only Portugal or going back to Internazionale seems likely for him after he gets the sack.