You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

The good thing is that their attitude is what is holding them back. If Klopp had gone there he'd have been up against it, they'd have been demanding household names be brought in and you'd start getting shit like "it's too big a leap going from a club like Dortmund to the biggest club in the world".

They'll want a Hollywood manager and to be honest I can't think of any, not these days.

I'm not sure that's right mate. Slur was no show boater and built the team over years having inherited the nucleus from and outstanding youth squad. He left a team in need of complete overhall. What UTD have done wrong is try to replicate his success firstly by getting in another dour Scott but with only a fraction of Slurs nous. LVG was a stopgap when that failed and now they have gone to the other extreme with Maureen trying to buy success. 

Their problem has some parallels to ours although the game has changed beyond recognition since we last won the title, It's finding the right man and giving him the time and space to build a team not buy a collection of individuals. That won't be some Hollywood manager. Maybe Pochettino could do a job who knows but whatever happens we may never see them dominate again in the way they did under Slur. 

Click on the little down arrow next to the follow button, then click on Embed tweet from the dropdown box..

screen-shot-2018-08-37ndy3.png

Right click and copy the code highlighted in the blue box...

screen-shot-2018-08-3v0ipt.png

On TLW click on the more reply options...

screen-shot-2018-08-3nif1n.png

Check the enable html box on the right and then right click paste the code you copied into the post reply box, then post your message..

screen-shot-2018-08-37ddea.png

It should work, sometimes its a bit weird depending on which browser you use..

• Upvote 6

He will be on full moan mode when he sees where his champions league fixtures have dropped.

Away to juve followed by away to city in the league

Away to valencia followed by away to liverpool in the league.

We also are at home after every group game and i guarantee he will make a massive deal about it.......... Love it

I think Zidane sorts them right out. The players will want to play for him, he will lift the fans and he clearly knows his shit having won 3 champions leagues on the bounce. I'd hate them to get him. I'm also sick of players I loved taking over at cunty teams.

Name one other time this has happened.