You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

None of us would play for them regardless.

If somone had a gun pressed against the head of my daugther, my wife and my mother, theratening to kill all 3 of them if I diodn'y play for ManU. Then and only then would i use more than 2 seconds to reject.

You would do a Keyser Soze and show these men of will what will really was.

• Upvote 2

None of us would play for them regardless.

If somone had a gun pressed against the head of my daugther, my wife and my mother, theratening to kill all 3 of them if I diodn'y play for ManU. Then and only then would i use more than 2 seconds to reject.

If Manchester United offered me the chance to play for them I'd accept it happily.

I'd make sure the contract they offered me guaranteed me as much money as possible over as long a term as possible, regardless of performance. Then, in the first game I got on the pitch, I'd pass the ball directly to the opposition in my own box and rugby tackle De Gea to ensure they scored. 

Then before they had the chance to sub me I'd go kick the referee and get a red card. They'd obviously never play me again but I'd refuse all transfers and just soak them for money for years.

• Upvote 1

Great idea songsheets for the Mancs. A few rousing choruses of "Fuck off back to Chelsea Jose"  followed by " Mourinho is a boring cunt" would do wonders for morale, 

If Manchester United offered me the chance to play for them I'd accept it happily.

I'd make sure the contract they offered me guaranteed me as much money as possible over as long a term as possible, regardless of performance. Then, in the first game I got on the pitch, I'd pass the ball directly to the opposition in my own box and rugby tackle De Gea to ensure they scored. 

Then before they had the chance to sub me I'd go kick the referee and get a red card. They'd obviously never play me again but I'd refuse all transfers and just soak them for money for years.

I would do the same on the whole contract thing - but being a gentleman would certainly give my all on the field whenever called upon. The fact I am over 50 and out of shape would take care of the rest.

• Upvote 1

Wonder if the manc song sheet has any songs about their own club and not about Liverpool or Scousers.

off topic but your post just reminded me of a brilliant old article I read the other day written by an old school United fan about how much he hates some of their anti scouse songs, definitely worth a read if you haven't seen it,

https://sabotagetimes.com/football/liverpool-v-manchester-united-singing-about-rats-council-houses-proves-your-ignorance-of-the-rivalry

• Upvote 4

off topic but your post just reminded me of a brilliant old article I read the other day written by an old school United fan about how much he hates some of their anti scouse songs, definitely worth a read if you haven't seen it,

https://sabotagetimes.com/football/liverpool-v-manchester-united-singing-about-rats-council-houses-proves-your-ignorance-of-the-rivalry

I’ve always found it really strange that football fans in the UK, use poverty as a stick to beat supporters of other clubs. “Lol, you’re poor, you can’t get a job and have to forage for food in rubbish bins”. Seriously?

I’ve always found it really strange that football fans in the UK, use poverty as a stick to beat supporters of other clubs. “Lol, you’re poor, you can’t get a job and have to forage for food in rubbish bins”. Seriously?

The very fact you've paid the astronomical ticket price does suggest you are not destitute. 

I would do the same on the whole contract thing - but being a gentleman would certainly give my all on the field whenever called upon. The fact I am over 50 and out of shape would take care of the rest.

Just sign as De Gea 2.0 and go up for every corner hoping theres a counter attack and then joining in the celebrations when the other team scores.

• 2 weeks later...

"The players are a bit better than people think and I am a bit better than people think."

He can't understand why he isn't held in the same regard as other Champion's League winning managers. It gets his goat that people like Rafa are revered by fans, yet he isn't.

He'll never have what he wants. His own ego prevented it ever happening.

• Upvote 1