You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Anyone preferring Mourinho over Pep needs their head wobbled! Fuck me, whilst I don’t agree with Pep the football Messiah shite that gets banded about, he’s without doubt the best manager in the world without a shadow of a doubt.

You listen to anyone barring Ibrahimovic who’s played for him and you can listen to how much respect they have for him and how good he actually is, his attention to detail is absolutely mental and he loves football played the right way, that’s whether he wins or not.

I don’t get the shit either about him only doing it at big clubs, he was akin to Giggs having the end of Moyes season at Utd, if Giggs had revolutionised the way Utd had played he’d have been given the job full time. Pep done his apprenticeship at Barca B where he done well and was promoted to manager the 1st team and dominated European football, why would he then take a backwards step and manage West Brom just to prove he can win things there? Makes no sense, you wouldn’t work your way up the ladder in your profession then decide I fancy doing it all again and start right back sweeping the floors.

• Upvote 3

I've got more time for Mourinho than I have for Guardiola.

Guardiola wouldn't have achieved what Mourinho did with Porto or Inter.

He barely got a tune out of City last season, he finished 3 points off 5th. The first half of the season was terrible, luck seemed to change when you found £27m behind the couch in January and bought Gabriel Jesus.

Then this season, like magic after spending £198m on 5 players, it all seems to click into place. Incredible coaching.

Still don't think you've had a penalty given against you in the league this year. Bit odd, but ok.

You've also been awarded 4 pens, which is probably par for the course. Wait, no, it's double what Liverpool or United have been awarded.

It's a Guardiola love-in, it's a City love-in, it makes the league and the journalists feel all important to curate this team and manager, and all the other clubs are dirty and shit and in the way of Guardiola's genius. Ref's don't want to ruin the party, just like Clattenberg said about that Spurs game, they go into games with narrative, and at the moment they don't want to be 'the reason' that City fail. Be it Kompany not getting sent for being the last man, or softly punishing the myriad fouls that City commit to stop teams successfully breaking against them, it's all part of the 2017/18 City title winners procession.

I'm a crank, obviously.

Won't work. I'm far too laid back.

• Upvote 1

I've got more time for Mourinho than I have for Guardiola.

Guardiola wouldn't have achieved what Mourinho did with Porto or Inter.

He barely got a tune out of City last season, he finished 3 points off 5th. The first half of the season was terrible, luck seemed to change when you found £27m behind the couch in January and bought Gabriel Jesus.

Then this season, like magic after spending £198m on 5 players, it all seems to click into place. Incredible coaching.

Still don't think you've had a penalty given against you in the league this year. Bit odd, but ok.

You've also been awarded 4 pens, which is probably par for the course. Wait, no, it's double what Liverpool or United have been awarded.

It's a Guardiola love-in, it's a City love-in, it makes the league and the journalists feel all important to curate this team and manager, and all the other clubs are dirty and shit and in the way of Guardiola's genius. Ref's don't want to ruin the party, just like Clattenberg said about that Spurs game, they go into games with narrative, and at the moment they don't want to be 'the reason' that City fail. Be it Kompany not getting sent for being the last man, or softly punishing the myriad fouls that City commit to stop teams successfully breaking against them, it's all part of the 2017/18 City title winners procession.

I'm a crank, obviously.

Won't work. I'm far too laid back.

I don't buy into any manager being some amazing guru, I think most of it's a load of claptrap and part of Guardiola's success is simply his presence. If players believe he's 'special' they start playing like they have some god on their side.

But still, yes I agree he's smug, but he's at least he's providing pretty impressive football. All that could change, but for now, he is.

Mourinho announced himself to the PL as 'the special one' and he's been trading on that ever since. When his teams do well, he's more than happy to take the plaudits, but when it's going badly, it's never his fault. That's why he's a nob.

Slightly going off the subject but why is Ibrahimovic complaining that when he was at Barca Guardiola chose to build a team around Messi?

Surely even a self centred individual like him can see that he was vindicated by doing it, seen as he won everything there is to be won and during that time Messi elevated himself to be considered the greatest footballer the world has ever seen. What did Ibrahimovic expect? Even if at the time Ibrahimovic thought he was on par with Messi with hindsight he should be able to realise it was a good call in the end seen as Messi’s a fucking genius. He really should have moved to Utd a lot sooner than he did, both are made for each other the self important fuckers.

Slightly going off the subject but why is Ibrahimovic complaining that when he was at Barca Guardiola chose to build a team around Messi?

Surely even a self centred individual like him can see that he was vindicated by doing it, seen as he won everything there is to be won and during that time Messi elevated himself to be considered the greatest footballer the world has ever seen. What did Ibrahimovic expect? Even if at the time Ibrahimovic thought he was on par with Messi with hindsight he should be able to realise it was a good call in the end seen as Messi’s a fucking genius. He really should have moved to Utd a lot sooner than he did, both are made for each other the self important fuckers.

I suspect he's trying to argue that the whole team was based around Messi, which is just good fortune to have him in your team (i.e. it's easy to be successful when you have Messi in the team).

Well... Mourinho's got the amazing Ibra in his team, but it's not helping much is it?

I suspect he's trying to argue that the whole team was based around Messi, which is just good fortune to have him in your team (i.e. it's easy to be successful when you have Messi in the team).

Well... Mourinho's got the amazing Ibra in his team, but it's not helping much is it?

But if you’ve got the good fortune to have Messi in your team then you would build around him, like every Barca and Argentina team has been since about 2008. It’s not like you’re not going to use him.

Shouldn't let this shit annoy me but it does. The bbc footy page running a story about how the FA have asked shitcoat to explain his comments before the Manchester derby. Basically he accused them of diving saying goes a slight gust of wind and they're on the floor.

Not only is this the blackest pot calling a kettle black they of course don't open this article up for readers comments.

Protecting the brand no doubt, I'm surprised they even ran the story.

Mourinho is very deluded, has no self awareness, is a huge hypocrite, spits at kittens and has a proper mini mushroom cock. The cunt.

I personally cannot add any more meaningful insults about the prick than has been written here......

......... A Quite beautiful post

• Upvote 1

I used to think Ferguson could never be topped as the biggest cunt but Mourinho has surpassed which is some feat. He doesn't have one likable trait.

Ferguson can't be topped, Decades of shithousery can't be erased even by this scruffy little gobshite for one simple reason,  The cunt won 13 league titles,

• Upvote 1

They have a point here. Last season (and this one too according to that article) Chelsea had a huge advantage over their rivals, they had 3 games over about 10 days, we had Sunderland about 40 hours after playing man city. That's not right, no team should have such an advantage/disadvantage over any other team.