You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Hope they do re-sign zlatan, his ego will want to play every game and I can't see them playing him and lukaku up top meaning one will have to be dropped, which after spending 75m seems insane, or one will be forced to play in an unfamiliar way. I'm getting visions of lukaku on the wing, losing confidence before mourinho throws him under the bus. That or zlatan kicking off. Either way it will be a car crash.

Surely they aren't that stupid?

One can only hope...

"He likes everything he does". Well cunt-chops perhaps you'll say that when some big lump bullies him off the park or he goes awol in a big league game (preferably against us given he has previous)

He likes everything he does so much that he sold him to Everton.

No one would have cared about his bullshit if he'd have come here and won the league, which he most likely would have done.

That may have been true if he'd have come here from Porto when most people knew very little about him.

However, I can categorically state that I didn't want him anywhere near our club after his behaviour during his first stint at Chelsea, and then at every other subsequent club he's managed. His cuntishness had increased exponentially as time has passed.

• Upvote 2

That may have been true if he'd have come here from Porto when most people knew very little about him.

However, I can categorically state that I didn't want him anywhere near our club after his behaviour during his first stint at Chelsea, and then at every other subsequent club he's managed. His cuntishness had increased exponentially as time has passed.

That would apply to a fair few.

This.

Obviously there would be calls for one of the best managers about in Mourinho when we had a fucking idiot like Rodgers.

Ive not seen anyone say they wanted him since we got Klopp.

Besides Mourinho doing his shit here and winning titles would be loved. Just like Suarez would be a diving cheating racist cunt if utd signed him from Ajax.

• Downvote 2

Obviously there would be calls for one of the best managers about in Mourinho when we had a fucking idiot like Rodgers.

Ive not seen anyone say they wanted him since we got Klopp.

Besides Mourinho doing his shit here and winning titles would be loved. Just like Suarez would be a diving cheating racist cunt if utd signed him from Ajax.

This. The fickle world of football.