You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

With all of the boring football and poor results he's producing, it's amazing how he's managed to maintain his sunny disposition.

What a smashing bloke.  He must be great company.

It's entertaining no? Just remember after last summer's transfer dealing's and having spent £160 million they were going to at the very least finish in the top two and there was more than an outside chance of them walking the league. Dominance restored.

Last season it was all on the manager and £160 million later, with the most expensive squad in the world, it's all the player's fault.

They've been very lucky with injuries this season and they're now experiencing a few just at the time they have their toughest run of games this season. 11 game's in 35 days isn't is? City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs to come.

They could easily end up not winning the Europa League and finishing 6th.

Maureen is an impact manager and a very effective one. He's not the manager for a long term rebuild.

I do also think there's something in it than when a club's period of dominance end's, the aura goes and there's nothing you can do about it.

Depends if Everton show up against them on Tuesday but a draw would be a good result.

Out of their remaining fixtures they play Chelsea at home 3 days after their Europa League game in Anderlecht. They then have to play Man City, Tottenham and Arsenal away.

That's what happens when you get a nice comfortable set of games at the start of the season.

Depends if Everton show up against them on Tuesday but a draw would be a good result.

Out of their remaining fixtures they play Chelsea at home 3 days after their Europa League game in Anderlecht. They then have to play Man City, Tottenham and Arsenal away.

That's what happens when you get a nice comfortable set of games at the start of the season.

Must be painful for Everton. They Re in a catch 22 if they win they have a shot at 5th, but if they lose then Utd have a chance to knock the redshite out of the top 4. It's roll over time me thinks as it always better for the redshite to do bad than "the old lady" (at least we know why Rooney chose them over us) do well.

I have to laugh at their fans saying they need a total overhaul as the current squad is shit. Fuck me, they seem to forget that they have spunked a cunting fortune since their last title. 

Thing is, they'd have us believe Mourinho's the best around yet, despite having the most expensive squad ever, with another £150m plus spent last summer, they argue he needs to spend more hundreds of millions to challenge for titles.

between that and the laughable 'Jose's got us playing the way Utd should' song they've turned into the deluded cunts they've called us for so long. 

i think the delusion is starting to settle in with those cunts. Apparently all they need is this summer transfer window. Time is going to start catching up with them as Maureen isn't a long term team player. They keep looking to future windows and they have only probably got a few more left with that HELMET in charge.

To be fair to them, I had a quick look on Red Cafe this morning (I know, but I was bored and it was quiet on here) and there's a thread about him with plenty of dissenting voices. There was an apologist on there though that was summing up his transfer business. He described Pogba and Bailly as having showed promise and that they're ones for the future. If my missus hadn't been such a lazy bitch and brought me some coffee up I'd have spat it all out when I read that.

Plenty of Utd fans were I work aren't convinced he's got it in him to turn it around, quite a few never have been I remember talking to a proper deluded Utd fan that them finishing in the top 4 and more importantly ( to him ) above us was just a formality

To be fair, that was a fucking stupid question by the guy interviewing him. In fact, it was non sensical and without thought and consideration.

"I saw you smiling with Tony Pulis at the end. Did you cancel each other out today?"

How do those words even begin to create a normal, flowing sentence and question? Plus, United had 75% possession and 18 attempts to west broms 3. Did he even watch the game. Id have reacted the same.

If my disdain is aimed anywhere these days, it's mainly at the lazy journalism that is so apparent these days. God, I fucking hate the press.

Yeah agree with that. The Mourinho will play attractive football stuff is hilarious. He hasn't played good football in ten years. Scholes was on the BBC yesterday saying he's happy because of that reason yet he spent the season slaughtering Van Gaal who is as boring as Mourinho's style. 

When they're rocking up to the Hawthorns next year with 11 men behind the ball against Tony Pulis they will change their tune.

I called this well tbh 

Its often assumed that successful managers carry on being successful, I think the majority have a shelf life just as players do , They get lazy and resort to buying rather than nurturing talent, they are slow to change ideas and tactics that brought them success and they become paranoid about their perches at the top of the slippery pole and very sensitive to criticism or anyone that threatens their status, Mourinho is an example of this imo . Wenger is well on the way , Hodgson a fraud for most of his career. The journeymen wankers like Allardyce and Pulis for the most part know their role in the game, make a fucking good living and don't generally get ideas above their station.. 

Its often assumed that successful managers carry on being successful, I think the majority have a shelf life just as players do , They get lazy and resort to buying rather than nurturing talent, they are slow to change ideas and tactics that brought them success and they become paranoid about their perches at the top of the slippery pole and very sensitive to criticism or anyone that threatens their status, Mourinho is an example of this imo . Wenger is well on the way , Hodgson a fraud for most of his career. The journeymen wankers like Allardyce and Pulis for the most part know their role in the game, make a fucking good living and don't generally get ideas above their station.. 

Managers don't last longer than 10 years on top unless you're a freak like Ferguson. Paisley and Shanks had around 10 years before they both got out. Wenger was great for the first 10 years then won nothing. Benitez was great from 2002 until 2009. Clough won everything he won from 73 to 83. 

They obviously don't retire but all the trophies for a lot of top managers come in a ten year spell before you get a new breed coming through.

Mourinho is still playing football like he did in 2005. 2 holding midfielders, big man up front. The likes of Klopp, Guardiola, Conte and Pochettino all play expansive football hence why those four teams probably finish in the top 4 this season.