You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Guest Pistonbroke

I thought it was going to be some short video taking the piss, it was that boring fucking bell end again but this time with some fat cockney slag, fuck watching that for a minute never mind an hour. 

I'm laughing as hard as the next man watching Man Utd struggle, but I have to be honest and say that I've seen a few of their games lately and I think they've been unlucky not to have more points. I can't stand Mourinho and so the less success he has the better, but I've got a sneaking suspicion that all the good luck they enjoyed under Ferguson has been evening out a bit since he left.

Another 20 years of bad luck and frustration and balance will be restored.

• Upvote 1

The big question is. Is this more or less funny than the Ginger one failing there

Considering Moyes had achieved the grand sum of fuck all compared the self-titled 'Special One' had achieved so much, the biggest laugh is definitely on Shitcoat.

First 13 league games as Man Utd manager  

W         D         L         F           A          Pts

Louis van Gaal      6          4         3         22         15         22

David Moyes          6          4         3         22         17         22

Alex Ferguson       5          6         2         14         10         21

Jose Mourinho      5           5         3        18          15        20

Oh dear the impossible task of talking for 8 minutes with a vocabulary of less than 25 words.

" And West Ham fans can all fuck off the cunts, I fucking hate them,  I've got lots of mates that are West Ham fans but that's beside the point."

A retard of epic proportions, 

The 21st Century term is "a lad with Aspergers"

• Upvote 2

The league table looks great about now.   At this stage it'd be unacceptable to finish below them and looking at the two squads before the season started no one could have said that.   Klopp has simply been doing a much better job than Mourinho with lesser tools.

Harsh on Moreno and Mignolet there. 

• Upvote 1

Considering Moyes had achieved the grand sum of fuck all compared the self-titled 'Special One' had achieved so much, the biggest laugh is definitely on Shitcoat.

First 13 league games as Man Utd manager  

W         D         L         F           A          Pts

Louis van Gaal      6          4         3         22         15         22

David Moyes          6          4         3         22         17         22

Alex Ferguson       5          6         2         14         10         21

Jose Mourinho      5           5         3        18          15        20

That is incredible. It's so bad I doubt even Klopp would be able to get them back to where they want to be.

bml.gif

This is live. Liverpool fans ripping the piss out of him. He's supposed to be talking about Utd but hasn't shut up about Liverpool for about half an hour.

The funniest part of the whole video is at 6:14, where the slippery dwarf-headed cunt runs his fingers through his hair.