You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Mourinho is finished. He might get top 4 with Ibrahimovic and Pogba but it'll be the players carrying that team, not the manager. Everyone saw through him as soon as it started to fall apart at Chelsea. 

It's been over since the Real Madrid fiasco in truth. The only saving grace was the media love in when he first arrived back at Chelsea before everyone realised he'd morphed into a much more nefarious character second time around.

He's changed so much it's ridiculous. He used to be confident and suave. All the house wives were in love with him. Some of the things he did when he arrived at Chelsea were funny. The Special One speech was pure bravado and cult of personality. 

There's just nothing left of that man. He's an old, grey, dishevelled, paranoid, shit chatting, cry baby who is hated by virtually everyone. He's fell off the wagon worse than any manager in living memory sans Gollum. 

• Upvote 9

I dearly hope this is true.  But I can't escape the nagging feeling that as long as the owners allow the Portugese shitcunt to throw wheelbarrows of cash at it, he's got enough nous to get them winning trophies again.  Even if it's the worst, most turgid football you've ever seen.  I think he underestimated how far they had fallen, how shite some of their squad is and how utterly dismal Rooney really has become.

You really can't write the bastard off this early, he's the one cunt who's proven he can buy his way out of a hole.

Not writing him off. He will win some trophies again but the Special One shite now sounds ridiculous . What I said was his best years were behind him which I think is true.

If Utd bin him off in a couple of years then you cant see him staying in the PL. Other than Spurs ( and its very doubtful Levy would go near him ) cant see who would employ and fund him, He'll end up back in Portugal

Mourinho is finished. He might get top 4 with Ibrahimovic and Pogba but it'll be the players carrying that team, not the manager. Everyone saw through him as soon as it started to fall apart at Chelsea.

It's been over since the Real Madrid fiasco in truth. The only saving grace was the media love in when he first arrived back at Chelsea before everyone realised he'd morphed into a much more nefarious character second time around.

He's changed so much it's ridiculous. He used to be confident and suave. All the house wives were in love with him. Some of the things he did when he arrived at Chelsea were funny. The Special One speech was pure bravado and cult of personality.

There's just nothing left of that man. He's an old, grey, dishevelled, paranoid, shit chatting, cry baby who is hated by virtually everyone. He's fell off the wagon worse than any manager in living memory sans Gollum.

He won the league 2 seasons back.

• Upvote 3

Gollum?!

Since when has he ever had a wagon to fall off, the fucking loser?

Mourinho on the other hand has won shitloads, so he will fall from a height should that time come.

He won the league 2 seasons back.

That was a weak season for the competition. Man United were in transition, Pellegrini was underperforming at City, Rodgers sold our mercurial genius and spunked the money on shite, Spurs were in transition, Arsenal were doing an Arsenal. It's not going to be like that this season. 

Gollum?!

Since when has he ever had a wagon to fall off, the fucking loser?

Mourinho on the other hand has won shitloads, so he will fall from a height should that time come.

Fair point, Gollum's never been on the wagon to start with.

Haha - Northampton. Didn't they turn the screw on Woy Hodgson?

United midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 28, admits the club are in a "little crisis" after losing three games in a row and says they must win their EFL Cup tie at Northampton on Wednesday.

talking about strength of seasons how fucking typical would it be that we get our act together this season and have a belter but do it in a season when man city are virtually unbeatable?

could see it happening to us yet again that we have a season that would win titles nearly any other time but miss out to a side having an unbelievable season...

• Upvote 1

talking about strength of seasons how fucking typical would it be that we get our act together this season and have a belter but do it in a season when man city are virtually unbeatable?

could see it happening to us yet again that we have a season that would win titles nearly any other time but miss out to a side having an unbelievable season...

Would only be mildly annoying, as it would mean finishing second. I'd bite your fucking hand off for 2nd now. In the CL with a great manager, attract the upper tier of players? Yes please.

I'd usually be the same. But that bunch of cunts have a way of getting back so I'll save my laughs for the end of the season.

Then I'll wave a big smelly dildo in the air with Jose's face on it.

yeah early days yet. long way to go. They look dodgy at the moment but dropping Rooney and Fellatio could make a fair bit of difference to that team at the moment. Both are shite. 

Would be fantastic to seem them implode under Mourinho though. Few more bad results and it'll be hard for them to get out of the spiral their in. 

Would only be mildly annoying, as it would mean finishing second. I'd bite your fucking hand off for 2nd now. In the CL with a great manager, attract the upper tier of players? Yes please.

Yes, but really that belongs in the shiteness of modern football....number 19 is what we want, 2nd should be nowhere and mean nothing - but the modern game has made top 4 a trophy...whilst of course you are right, it is in my view shite that you are right!

• Upvote 1

Last time we finished second we attracted Balotelli, That went well !

Not forgetting Lambert. 

We properly transformed our attack that summer 

From world beaters to..........actually..... I have no words to describe it.......how was that allowed to happen  

Yeah I can't really laugh at that as he's obviously got some of disability. Would be a bit cuntish.

United on the other hand.

I've worked with adults and young people with a variety of disabilities for nearly 20 years - and I've taken the piss out of every single one of them.

There's a massive difference between taking the piss out of someone and taking the piss out of their disability.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's a good point about us possibly having a great season only to fall short to a practically unbeatable Man City. Obviously there's a long, long way to go, and I'm glad Klopp won't see it like that. But if that's how it pans out and we get back to the CL, then that's fine by me, as even though I tipped us for the title in the summer, there are some very good teams who would be more favoured, and it is a long way to go from 8th to 1st in one jump.

Still, we're going to have a great time finding out.

As for signings, it was terrible getting Balotelli and Lambert after letting Suarez go. Lambert gets a free pass from me, as he was a low cost, no trouble, hard working back up, and on that basis there should have been low expectation around him. The galling aspect was not signing Sanchez, or similar, after Suarez departed.

I honestly can't see a way in which Klopp will be that negligent in the market. This summer everyone was piling in on the need for a left back, but, presumably because he didn't see the one he liked at the price he liked, he stuck with the options at his disposal. He put Milner in there, who has been solid, while taking Moreno out of the firing line to try to work on his game.

Time will tell whether he is sold, comes back in, or remains a back up; but the episode told us one thing for sure: Klopp has his ideas about what he wants and he is a strong leader, even when public opinion goes the other way. He has an eye for a player, and they appear to want to run through brick walls for him.

We're in good hands.

• Upvote 2

We'll see where man city are in the second half of the season, when they could still be in four competitions and more than likely battling it out for the champions league. They are, to an extent, still reliant on Aguero to really get them to the top, but he's so injury prone (which is sad in a way, he's a brilliant player). Either way they'll probably have a lot on their plate.

We'll see where man city are in the second half of the season, when they could still be in four competitions and more than likely battling it out for the champions league. They are, to an extent, still reliant on Aguero to really get them to the top, but he's so injury prone (which is sad in a way, he's a brilliant player). Either way they'll probably have a lot on their plate.

I think they'll be slightly less reliant on Aguero because when he's missing although he'll be replaced by an inferior player it won't kill all their attacks like it was doing previously. It'll be Iheanacho or Nolito upfront, or maybe De Bruyne, mobile forwards, not thick cloggers like Dzeko or Bony. 

They tore United to shreds in that first half without Aguero.

I think Guardiola has improved that City side immeasurably in a very short space of time.