You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Either he wins the Premier League in his first season or their fans are going to turn on him.

No chance he wins the league.

He'll bore them to top 4 easily but no fucking chance they'll win the league.

He won't make Christmas before he's criticising the fans telling them they don't know what side he should be picking.

Guest Pistonbroke

He'll spend 200 million on players that won't make them any better. That club is heading further in the direction that most of us want. 

Maybe he'll do well there? Stranger things have happened.

He'll improve them. Whether he'll improve them enough (i.e., win the league and/or Champions League in a highly competitive era) is another matter. And for how long is another matter still.

It's the ultimate confluence of cunts. The wellhead of all the world's cuntiness. The source of cunt.

It could well bring about the end of days.

It could easily open the mythical Cuntgate to a whole new dimension of cuntery as yet unforseen (er, except on here, of course).

• Upvote 3

Let the fawning commence by the sycophantic, lickspittle journo's begin. " he gives great copy etc etc" Gonna end in tears this one. Mourinho's a busted flush*.

*I'm shitting myself that Mourinho will make them boss again, but if I keep saying he's a busted flush, I might just convince myself.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Ste Porter – ‏@StePorter1979

Ryan Giggs announces his decision to quit Manchester United in order to spend more time with his brother's family.

Obviously he needs to catch up on all that family member shagging he's missed out on the hairy fucking gimp. 

I might be going against the grain here but I think he will do well there If he does get top four regularly and manages to win a title or two, Even if it is just for a few years he could well set them back on track (even if he spends a shitload doing it) in terms of stature and regular CL footie allowing them to be attracting better players and a better subsequent replacement for himself and any players they need.

We seem to be forgetting they generate a shit ton of money and will be able to absorb the millions - hell they have with LVG spending £250m. With the new tv deal and their commercial income they are fine on that front. They will still be able to out pace us, arsenal, Spurs and anyone else barring a new billionaire coming in.

When he does fuck off, and I agree it won't be pretty (for them) they will be well positioned to get the next competent manager afterwards they will just be as a threat.

I'm more interested in what we do and I'm excited with our potential with klopp although not so sure about our owners. The main point is that it will be tougher for us.

My ideal scenario would have been Mourinho to PSG and another season of LVG failing to get top 4, by that time every decent manager (short term, cunty type or not) would be in a job and they would have to take another punt on an unknown quantity. Hopefully giggs who would be out of his depth and lacking any decent pull. A slow painful death is what we really want making them less and less competitive in my opinion this is a shot in the arm.

The only way this goes well is if he spends a shitload and still manages to fuck it up and their youth side finishes outside the top 4 again in his first season leading to him leaving having pissed everyone off and they being in a LVG third season scenario.

• Upvote 1

Let the fawning commence by the sycophantic, lickspittle journo's begin. " he gives great copy etc etc" Gonna end in tears this one. Mourinho's a busted flush.

This always confuses me. One bad half season and he's suddenly shite. Is Klopp also a busted flush? Finishes of 7th and 8th in two leagues and 3 cup finals lost in the past two years. Seems like a busted flush to me. 

• Upvote 1