You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brendan Rodgers - New Celtic Manager

He'll be selling used cars in 5 years time. And JP knows it.

"So this wee vehicle is a Porsche Panamera. Ex-company car with tremendous character. One careful owner. Don't mind the fake tan stains on the back seat, we'll valet those."

Fucking bollocks this. I don't hate Rodgers, I didn't hate Rodgers when he was here. I just hate you and your alter-ego(s) constant fawning over him, you and the rest of the personalities that rattle around that head of yours often belittle other managers in an attempt to reinforce your 'point'.

Your making yourself look bad now, you try to pass other opinions that you have off as facts with no proof but this time your doing it about something that your clearly wrong about.

As for people saying Im making them not like Rodgers, why because I don't agree with their opinions which a lot of them time are factually wrong.Does that mean that white people supporting blacks back in the day were responsible for white people not liking blacks because they didn't agree with the racists?

• Downvote 2

Your making yourself look bad now, you try to pass other opinions that you have off as facts with no proof but this time your doing it about something that your clearly wrong about.

As for people saying Im making them not like Rodgers, why because I don't agree with their opinions which a lot of them time are factually wrong.Does that mean that white people supporting blacks back in the day were responsible for white people not liking blacks because they didn't agree with the racists?

Fuck off you abuse defending fantasist. Should be spending time with your imaginary daughter during half-term.

It's because you go on about him in nearly every post, no matter what the thread is about and it's dull as fuck.

Karius is doing a wonderful job because JP has gotten a little bit bolshy of late. Nose pushed out.

He too is trying too hard.

He has been a welcome addition to the site as he's shown how some on here are blinded by their hate of Rodgers, he didn't say anything wrong when he joined but was negged and called a troll.It showed me that those on here are not making sense with what they say, are a bit delusional and I shouldn't be offended when they moan.

Near the end of Rodgers time here I added a lot of people who supported him on Twitter, some liked the manager a lot more than me.If they were on here God knows what you lot would be calling them.

As for the person saying I'm turning them against Rodgers because I always talk about him they are wrong, the problem is if I say something about the new manager or signings people take that as me trying to defend Rodgers or something which is not the case.

• Downvote 4

He has been a welcome addition to the site as he's shown how some on here are blinded by their hate of Rodgers, he didn't say anything wrong when he joined but was negged and called a troll.It showed me that those on here are not making sense with what they say, are a bit delusional and I shouldn't be offended when they moan.

Near the end of Rodgers time here I added a lot of people who supported him on Twitter, some liked the manager a lot more than me.If they were on here God knows what you lot would be calling them.

As for the person saying I'm turning them against Rodgers because I always talk about him they are wrong, the problem is if I say something about the new manager or signings people take that as me trying to defend Rodgers or something which is not the case.

Yea, when you put down Klopp and compare him to Rodgers after smoking crystal meth and coming up with batshit crazy comparisons, it's everyone elses fault for thinking your still championing for a former manager in every single thread. They're all cunts. Obviously.

• Upvote 1

"He" keeps calling him "gaffer". Directly. It makes me cringe even more than when people put "no?" at the end of a sentence, Rafa style. I hope he's on the wind-up as that will just make it laughable.

Edit: And it reminds me of that horrible picture where BR is asking the gaffer, Shankly, how he's doing.

Yeah made a tactical change and now they are not looking great. No excuse for not beating these. I know they cant compete with alot of teams but the struggled against a lot that would struggle in tbe conference in the last round this is on a knife edge thank fuck they never drew Dundalk

Got to laugh st the commentors making it out as a great result.

I think we will easily see it iut. You'd hope so they have 9 men and 30 seconds to deal with.

Haha

March on

They've nearly stumbled over the line twice against complete unknowns

I couldn't care about Rodgers.

Yes the Celtic players are pretty shite but you'd still expect a team with the resiurces Celtic habe to comfortably beat some part timers from Gibraltar and a team from Khazakstan (with 5 of the national team squad ranked 125th in the world)