You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp-mania

Soleilrouge

Any details on this Jermaine Pennant forum character?

I'd like to send him a skip.

A relative of Rodgers, with a tattoo of him on his bellend. Loves to tweet footballers messages of hope whilst stroking his lathered flute.

Only turned 13, a late developer, so still waiting for that all important ball drop to happen.

Although for a 13 year old he does have a teenage daughter who he'd like to have hook up with Adam Johnson because AJ is a nice fellur and a bit misunderstood.

Knows more about football than the entire UK and will one day wish to own a Renault Megane.

That's all I know.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Cute.

Good article from Evans and he covered most things.He let Klopp off lightly though as when he compares the amount of points they got this season he didn't mention Rodgers had our hardest games at the start and they were out of the way when Klopp took over.

Yeah thank god Klopp missed those tough games against West Ham (first win at Anfield since the phone was invented) mighty Norwich and Villa and the bitters away.....I think if he knew those games were on the horizon I don't think he'd have come here.

How did you work that out. Out of the 14 games against the top 7 we had played 3. Loosing two drawing one conceding 6

Arsenal, Manu and Everton away are out hardest away fixtures of the season, we also played Stoke away.Chelsea were a shambles and I looked at that game to kick start our season, we have a good record against city and Spurs.

It's pointless either way comparing what they done this season but if people do want to they should point out that Rodgers had very difficult games at the start and Klopp had a lot of easier fixtures where he should have got a lot of points from.

• Downvote 1

Arsenal, Manu and Everton away are out hardest away fixtures of the season, we also played Stoke away.Chelsea were a shambles and I looked at that game to kick start our season, we have a good record against city and Spurs.

It's pointless either way comparing what they done this season but if people do want to they should point out that Rodgers had very difficult games at the start and Klopp had a lot of easier fixtures where he should have got a lot of points from.

Do you ever wake, drenched in sweat, during the middle of the night and think to yourself "Lord, have mercy on my soul. I have spawned a monster"?

• Upvote 1

Just looking back on the last few pages I see some are ordering others not to respond to me and they have apparently blocked me, I've tried to return the favour but can't find the option.

I can honestly say hand on my heart I can't remember a single thing they've wrote on this site and I don't know their opinions on anything, it goes without saying them blocking me means nothing to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just looking back on the last few pages I see some are ordering others not to respond to me and they have apparently blocked me, I've tried to return the favour but can't find the option.

I can honestly say hand on my heart I can't remember a single thing they've wrote on this site and I don't know their opinions on anything, it goes without saying them blocking me means nothing to me.

Fuck the haters JP. Keep doing you.

I think I'm going to spam every thread with the repeated mantra "please take the Rodgers shit chat to the Former Managers forum".

He's so unimportant please just fuck him off to where he belongs. Someone please think of the children.

Cute.

Good article from Evans and he covered most things.He let Klopp off lightly though as when he compares the amount of points they got this season he didn't mention Rodgers had our hardest games at the start and they were out of the way when Klopp took over.

Yawn.

Take it to the Former Managers forum. In fact Dave could create a special forum for Rodgers, the Unimportant Former Managers forum, Hodgson can join him. It'd be the quietest forum on here no doubt.