You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

Oh I forgot to mention, I had a housewarming party last weekend, and got to talking to a couple of Germans from Hamburg, they were footy fans, so I asked them about Karius... They said, no joke... A real talent, but a bit dodgy on crosses... I hope they were trolling me.

I'm pretty certain he was the first player we were linked to in the days between Rodgers leaving and Klopp's appointment being officially anounced. So whoever wrote that story either had very sound information or did a very good job of putting two and two together considering our scouting team would have known him from his 2 years at City.

If we do eventually sign Hector Nat Clyne might have to brush up on his german as Karius, Matip and Lovren all have it as their "Muttersprache", Lovren having spent 7 years in Munich as a refugee from the balkan war when he was a kid.