You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

Chris Sutton knows who the cunts are in all this.....I always knew Chris is a great intelligent pundit and not that boring monotone fucker that everyone else thinks he is

Loris Karius should be commended for doing the interview,” Sutton told the Monday night club on BBC Radio 5 live. “Then Gary Neville reacted, lets get it right that was a bit precious of Gary Neville to react, it was a bit of tit for tat.

“Then Phil reacted last night, I mean they are like the Mitchell brothers aren’t they the pair of them? Where Phil was wrong in my book was he was basically saying that players shouldn’t do interviews.

“What did Karius do? He was asked a question, it was a 50 minute interview and he gave an opinion. I mean Gary Neville copped the hump and then Phil backing his brother up. Here is hypocrisy for you, they work in the media.

“The Nevilles are totally out of order on this one.”

• Upvote 4

george-clooney-cusses-out-his-coffee-com

"It's true that the Nevilles are pieces of shit but we do have a goalkeeping problem. That much is as obvious as this hipster coffee I'm shlacking on . Also I've met Gary and he's taller than I thought he would be. He was still a cunt though. "

• Upvote 1

Chris Sutton knows who the cunts are in all this.....I always knew Chris is a great intelligent pundit and not that boring monotone fucker that everyone else thinks he is

Loris Karius should be commended for doing the interview,” Sutton told the Monday night club on BBC Radio 5 live. “Then Gary Neville reacted, lets get it right that was a bit precious of Gary Neville to react, it was a bit of tit for tat.

“Then Phil reacted last night, I mean they are like the Mitchell brothers aren’t they the pair of them? Where Phil was wrong in my book was he was basically saying that players shouldn’t do interviews.

“What did Karius do? He was asked a question, it was a 50 minute interview and he gave an opinion. I mean Gary Neville copped the hump and then Phil backing his brother up. Here is hypocrisy for you, they work in the media.

“The Nevilles are totally out of order on this one.”

Fucking hell - when Chris Sutton is right and shows you how badly you're wrong you know it's time up.

Hopefully the Neville fan club now quiten down. He's always been a poor pundit, just a new face and a few on here bought in to it and thought it showed how clever they were for rating an ex manc as a pundit.

Carra comes out with no credit either.

• Upvote 2

Posted this in another thread but spamming this thread. Achterberg shouldn't be walking alone.

Achterberg could be the Johan Cruyff of goalkeeping coaches. But sadly peoples minds are closed.

Most people acknowledge the input from the youth team setup for players development from say 16-23 as a number of contributing factors. It would be hypocritical not to acknowledge that under Achterberg the likes of Gulasci and Hansern and Danny Ward have developed.

Most people seem to acknowledge that gk coaching is less to do with the manager. They are totally different to outfield players in their training from the bits I understand.

Not sure how you bring up Rodgers, Firmino and Lallana but I would certainly give credit to Southampton and Hoffenheim where they were between 16-23, wouldn't you?.

Now flip it on its head and imagine how shit Karius and Mignolet would be without Achterberg.

I think people are looking for excuses understandably why are our goalkeepers are shit. But maybe they aren't that good and you can't polish a turd.

Gulacsi and Hansen aren't particularly good goalkeepers themselves so not sure of the point here.

The Neville's can go suck on a dick. Karius has a right to respond. Phil Neville on the other hand has no right to go on national TV telling Karius that he should keep quiet. Both these ugly inbred Manc fuckers were giving interviews in their teens and in particular Gary was shouting his mouth off to the media at a young age. All Karius did was to disagree with the opinions of a failed manager and a joke of an ex- footballer turned utter shite pundit. 

• Upvote 3

Here's my twopence worth and it is similar to a few others. Klopp and Karius should not have risen to it, sometimes better to keep sch tum.

The Nevilles are a pair of Manc mouthpieces and I get the impression Gary has got an even bigger chip since his foray into management.

Carragher is doing his job but should remember his lack of a thick skin when criticised himself.

As a footballer at a top club nowadays especially you're open to any nobrot having their say for a few bob on some shite media source. Karius comes across confident if nothing else. All confidence no ability ? We shall see.

The Neville's can go suck on a dick. Karius has a right to respond. Phil Neville on the other hand has no right to go on national TV telling Karius that he should keep quiet. Both these ugly inbred Manc fuckers were giving interviews in their teens and in particular Gary was shouting his mouth off to the media at a young age. All Karius did was to disagree with the opinions of a failed manager and a joke of an ex- footballer turned utter shite pundit. 

I'm amazed they were let out their Austrian cellar in order to do so.

Need to stop making excuses for our keeper (whomever that is) tbh. 

Everyone using De Gea as some example should go back and review his first season - he started very well then had a couple of dodgy games - he was never shite and in fact for the last half of that season was quite good.

There were some parallels with pundits saying that he should be dropped, which he then was, but if you told me Karius was only ever going to improve to be as good as De Gea in his first season with them I would be like the man from del monte.

The Neville brothers are so salty at Karius for simply responding to a question. Funny how Gary can slaughter a lad on TV then when he gets some back he throws his toys out the pram and gets his brother to back him up. Cunts the pair of them.

The journo has even released a new article explaining how Karius was very calm and respectful of Neville's achievements when responding to the question.

The lad is making mistakes and looking shaky no doubt but let's try getting behind the him instead and see how he fairs. Klopp has had him for a few months and he's 23

• Upvote 3

Achterberg takes the flak but Klopp's faith in Liverpool coach is unwavering

The criticism of long-serving Dutchman is wrong and disrespectful. The fact is that the Dutchman is a highly-regarded coach who retains the full backing of the manager. The goalkeepers he works with on a daily basis also speak glowingly about the calibre of the sessions he delivers.

Last summer the 45-year-old became one of the few keeping coaches in European football to acquire the UEFA Pro Licence - the highest qualification available. The idea that he’s a weak link is simply wrong and hugely disrespectful.