You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

On 09/06/2022 at 22:37, Mathewbet1 said:

Loris Karius earns £65,000 per week, £3,380,000 per year playing for Liverpool F.C. as a GK. Loris Karius's net worth is £20,592,000. Loris Karius is 28 years old and was born in Germany. His current contract expires June 30, 2022

Some failure eh? With 20 mil in the bank, shocking really.

Disgusting 

Karius is like the modern Social Media aggressor who is almost always wrong,but doubles down because he/she cannot handle the shame or it doesnt compute with the damage they are doing. Klopp is such a nice guy that he gave Karius the chance to go away and disappear away from the limelight and work his balls off and he'd get another chance. Instead he starts highlighting his presence on social media while making bold claims about 'learning and improving' when he obviously did neither. I think this is what lost him the trust of both Klopp and his teammates,never mind the fans.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Karius is like the modern Social Media aggressor who is almost always wrong,but doubles down because he/she cannot handle the shame or it doesnt compute with the damage they are doing. Klopp is such a nice guy that he gave Karius the chance to go away and disappear away from the limelight and work his balls off and he'd get another chance. Instead he starts highlighting his presence on social media while making bold claims about 'learning and improving' when he obviously did neither. I think this is what lost him the trust of both Klopp and his teammates,never mind the fans.

Yeah I think it was mainly the Champions League Final fuck ups

On 10/06/2022 at 10:03, gkmacca said:

In other news: Ben Tollitt, the Tranmere player who took the trouble to infom Karius during a 'friendly' that he was shit (it's okay, he didn't feature in any videos afterwards so he must be a great lad) is now plying his trade for AFC Fylde. Well done, Ben, you're shit, too.

Trollers supporting the troller. How revealing. Neg as much as you like, you pathetic children ('Where are you off to, dear?' 'I'm going to neg someone - don't hold me back!' 'Ooh, you're so macho!'). Ben's still shit, and deserves to be told so. It was a disgraceful thing for a player to do, and only those just as contemptible would think otherwise.

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

This is such a bizarre way to look at it. He fell apart as a footballer, that's all there is to it. "Social Media aggressor" haha, what the fuck? Ever heard of Cristiano Ronaldo? If Karius is a social media aggressor who does "damage", what does Ronaldo do? 

Anyway, still caring about this guy is weird. 

1 hour ago, gkmacca said:

Trollers supporting the troller. How revealing. Neg as much as you like, you pathetic children ('Where are you off to, dear?' 'I'm going to neg someone - don't hold me back!' 'Ooh, you're so macho!'). Ben's still shit, and deserves to be told so. It was a disgraceful thing for a player to do, and only those just as contemptible would think otherwise.

You really are a grade A knob

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

This is such a bizarre way to look at it. He fell apart as a footballer, that's all there is to it. "Social Media aggressor" haha, what the fuck? Ever heard of Cristiano Ronaldo? If Karius is a social media aggressor who does "damage", what does Ronaldo do? 

You missed the word "like".

1 hour ago, gkmacca said:

It was irrelevant to bring up.

20 hours ago, Code said:

No he wasnt.

Scott seems to conveniently forgot Klopp was that pissed off with Mig he was routinely picking Karius ahead of him. Including in the biggest games. 

The fact Karius was shit too doesn’t change the fact Klopp had more faith in him than Mignolet. 

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Scott seems to conveniently forgot Klopp was that pissed off with Mig he was routinely picking Karius ahead of him. Including in the biggest games. 

The fact Karius was shit too doesn’t change the fact Klopp had more faith in him than Mignolet. 

Not sure I’ve conveniently forgot anything. How could we forget Karius starting the biggest game…

I was as critical of Simple Simon as the next supporter. He absolutely needed to be replaced and upgrading.

Dad has made German friends on his travels watching us, they were all adamant Karius was a good keeper. They, Klopp and our recruitment team obviously had seen something we never did.

From what I saw for us, Mignolet, for all his faults, was completely a  better keeper than Karius.

I’m not sure it was Klopp being pissed off with Mignolet, more he had faith in the player he signed coming good. Unfortunately, it’s one of the few thin gas he’s gotten wrong. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I didnt call Karius a social media aggressor,I said that was how his behaviour appeared to be afterwards and was a part of why he never had the chance to be a minor player in the squad afterwards. Anyway,if it's weird that anybody cares about him,why are you posting in the thread?

18 hours ago, gkmacca said:

Mild sledging by Australian cricket standards. I remember the story about D. K. Lillee telling a batsman who was struggling to play him "There's shit on your bat". Batsman looks at the bottom of his bat. "Other end" says Lillee.

• Upvote 2