Quantcast
Loris Karius - Page 180 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain

Loris Karius

Yeah, he has been shite a fair few time this year. 

No doubt he will have a fucking worldie against us

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Yeah, he has been shite a fair few time this year. 

No doubt he will have a fucking worldie against us

I think his mind is elsewhere and he wants out. 

Hopefully he tries to force through a move then and we batter them. 

Not many places for him to go mind

Cant see Juve having the finances to buy him, Athletico,Barca,Bayern and Real all have keepers. Looks like he will have to join the gravy train in Paris. Could see them selling Neymar to fund a load of moves for a better allround team

The great thing about that gif is the reactions of the outfield players who, almost to a man, drop their heads in unison.

rpvxvgj1svzcdptnr2or.gif

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

The great thing about that gif is the reactions of the outfield players who, almost to a man, drop their heads in unison.

rpvxvgj1svzcdptnr2or.gif

Shit, just realised that's the CL final. I was looking at it on my phone and thought he’d fucked up in a Besiktas game. I’d eradicated it from my memory. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fuck

Besiktas saying the deal is a disaster and if they had a replacement they would dump him. 

Any chance we can get Brexit through and stop him coming back. 

Fuck knows what we do with him, really don't fancy having him as the number 2 next year and getting cup games

39 minutes ago, moof said:

He should probably retire. Sounds as though he’s completely broken 

Promising career as a Instagram model lined up

Time and distance can give a person a greater sense of perspective.

I am still firm in my deep hatred of Loris Karius.

Poor lad. I'd feel sorry for him, but with the champions league final performance i'd happily tie him to a chair and make him listen to at least one full ed sheeran album. Teach him a lesson. 

He’s an absolute gobshite who shouldn’t have been anywhere near the club.  Klopp should have spotted what an absolute time wasting arrogant cunt he was and never put him in a position to fuck the club over in the way he did.  The only spell of “form” he ever had conveniently coincided with the specific moment we signed the greatest centre half footballs ever seen and he still managed to fuck that up.  If he somehow comes back to the club in the summer I’d pay up the rest of his contract so he doesn’t infect the club with his fucking shite.  We don’t owe this cunt anything other than the money in the contract we stupidly give him.

1 hour ago, The Guest said:

He’s an absolute gobshite who shouldn’t have been anywhere near the club.  Klopp should have spotted what an absolute time wasting arrogant cunt he was and never put him in a position to fuck the club over in the way he did.  The only spell of “form” he ever had conveniently coincided with the specific moment we signed the greatest centre half footballs ever seen and he still managed to fuck that up.  If he somehow comes back to the club in the summer I’d pay up the rest of his contract so he doesn’t infect the club with his fucking shite.  We don’t owe this cunt anything other than the money in the contract we stupidly give him.

Jesus fucking wept. 

I don't know where to start with this. Karius isnt good enough to be employed by our club. I will agree with that. The rest of that shite is fucking toxic. 

Edited by House of Dirk
Rant