Quantcast
Loris Karius - Page 163 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain

Loris Karius

You're wrong.

Mignolet is filth, but he can make the odd save.

But with karius you just never expect him to stop it.

I'm not joking, I'm Irish, and I'm telling you here and now there's a 16 year old boy playing for shamrock rovers over here and karius isn't fit to lace this kids boots. Never mind play professional football

To be fair, he's an exceptional 16 year old!

Not even remotely close to Mignolets level of ineptitude in a Liverpool top.

Then again you defended his benny hill show against Leicester.

He's a fucking million times worse than Mignolet. And Mig is shite.

I used to think Brad Jones was the worst I'd seen play for this club but Karius might be worse.

Shouldn’t have played for us again after that Instagram video.

The not being good at goalkeeping I can deal with - we should be used to it after the last 20 years. The lack of humility and self-awareness are a different proposition.

I'd feel sorry for him if I felt he really gave a shit.

I refuse to believe that he is that stupid and lacking in awareness that he couldn't predict how people might view that Instagram monstrosity.

He simply didn't give a shit.

I would honestly rather Mignolet stayed at the club as our back up keeper.

• Upvote 1

I'm interested to know what number he is going to put after his LK badge and whether he will then change it on his car. LK37 for example has the potential to be the beginning of a registration plate rather than a supposedly trendy badge so I can see him getting a personal plate to soften the blow.

He'll probably take one of the teen numbers, maybe LK13 will suit him.

At least then he can just draw a 3 on the end of all his merchandise with a felt tip pen, and it gives us an extra excuse to whip out the Lucas gif whenever he fucks up. 12162908d4e5bc16c9f64aec3469fbca.gif

You're wrong.

Mignolet is filth, but he can make the odd save.

But with karius you just never expect him to stop it.

I'm not joking, I'm Irish, and I'm telling you here and now there's a 16 year old boy playing for shamrock rovers over here and karius isn't fit to lace this kids boots. Never mind play professional football

Mignolet a better shot stopper than Karius....there's blind hatred for you right there.   The Belgian went full seasons without making a save I wouldn't have done with ease, the stats will back that up, the eyes without hate will back that up.

• Upvote 1

Mignolet a better shot stopper than Karius....there's blind hatred for you right there. The Belgian went full seasons without making a save I wouldn't have done with ease, the stats will back that up, the eyes without hate will back that up.

When we first signed Karius he was number 1, but was so shite we dropped him and we had to play Mingolet again.

But then Mingolet was shite so he got dropped and Karius played again.

Coincidentally we signed VVD around the same time Mingolet got dropped, and magically we weren't leaking goals anymore.

A lot of people gave Karius credit for turning it around, but some of us believe he was just fortunate enough to have been the one wearing the gloves during the shit carousel, when a proper defender showed up to make everybody look good.

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that Karius didn't do anything special during his time off the pitch that would have seen him making such an improvement.

And I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that if it happened to be Mingolet's turn in goal when VVD joined, that he would be the one gaining the praise for improving during those couple of months.

When we first signed Karius he was number 1, but was so shite we dropped him and we had to play Mingolet again.

But then Mingolet was shite so he got dropped and Karius played again.

Coincidentally we signed VVD around the same time Mingolet got dropped, and magically we weren't leaking goals anymore.

A lot of people gave Karius credit for turning it around, but some of us believe he was just fortunate enough to have been the one wearing the gloves during the shit carousel, when a proper defender showed up to make everybody look good.

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that Karius didn't do anything special during his time off the pitch that would have seen him making such an improvement.

And I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that if it happened to be Mingolet's turn in goal when VVD joined, that he would be the one gaining the praise for improving during those couple of months.

VVD had fuck all to do with the numerous good saves Karius made in that time. It’s all here nor there now, neither of them will ever start regularly again.

I

Straight choice in a do or die situation between Mig and Karius and i'd choose Mig every time.

OK we'd die but at least we'd die with half a fight.

I'd feel sorry for him if I felt he really gave a shit.

I refuse to believe that he is that stupid and lacking in awareness that he couldn't predict how people might view that Instagram monstrosity.

He simply didn't give a shit.

That makes him a dickhead and a bad goalkeeper.  Nothing worse.

I simply don't understand the way we keep going on and on about it though.

Once the bloke started getting death threats on social media was probably the time we should have left the matter alone.

Now, we have the world record signing keeper... and we're still fucking sinking the boot into Karius.

After fucking practice matches.  (Who needs opposition supporters' ridicule, when you've got your own supporters)

He's going, either to the bench or elsewhere.  I'm getting over it.

He should be sent on loan if someone will have him, or if no takers by the end of the month, released and allowed to try and rebuild his career somewhere.

I feel for the lad, in that his career is virtually down the pan at a young age, but frankly it’s reached the point now where he can only fail here. Every minute he plays for us is a minute someone with a chance of a career isn’t getting.

We need to move on, and forget about any issues around wasted money in wages or value of the asset.

For all concerned - including him - he needs to be cut loose and given the chance to start anew somewhere.

The likelihood is that somewhere will be a level below where he should be if last year hadn’t happened, but it did, there’s no going back, and especially now that we’ve bought Alisson, there is no point in having him here.

If Alisson gets an injury, nobody would prefer Karius to play in goal over one of the young lads.

Mignolet's burned my head out and is a limited keeper but my God he's miles better than Karius, at least Mig has had spells where he's looked a very compotent keeper, his first 4 months at the club he was excellent, 2015 under Rodgers, 2016 EL run, made some top saves on way remember one on Bakambu away at Villarael and then arguably his best phase start of 2016-17 season. Mig is linked with clubs like Napoli and Barca, genuinely don't think you could convince any top level club to take Karius.

VVD had fuck all to do with the numerous good saves Karius made in that time. It’s all here nor there now, neither of them will ever start regularly again.

I

Bullshit. All keepers make good saves, even shit ones. It's no coincidence that Karius had a 45% clean sheet record, the 3rd best in the league, just as he started in nets and we signed VVD.

It seems Mignolet gets better every game he doesn't play for us.

Simon is dog shit, Karius is a better goalkeeper but is mentally in shreds. A good portion of our own fans are twisting the knife every chance they get with this man. It's fucking disgusting quite honestly. He fucked up, he got replaced. He'll play in the league cup until the quarters or semi's if we make it that far and then possibly get the odd start in the FA cup depending on who we draw. Other than that the only way he plays is because Alisson got hurt.

• Upvote 4

It seems Mignolet gets better every game he doesn't play for us.

Simon is dog shit, Karius is a better goalkeeper but is mentally in shreds. A good portion of our own fans are twisting the knife every chance they get with this man. It's fucking disgusting quite honestly. He fucked up, he got replaced. He'll play in the league cup until the quarters or semi's if we make it that far and then possibly get the odd start in the FA cup depending on who we draw. Other than that the only way he plays is because Alisson got hurt.

Completely agree. He misplaced a clearance earlier and it was on twitter within the same minute. People are desperate for him to fail so they can have a good laugh and turn it into a meme.

It’s a fucking training game, I can’t get my head around that being blown up to such an extent that he’s faced torrents of personal abuse and death threats etc because of an inconsequential mistake in a fucking friendly, when we signed a replacement for him last week for a fucking world record fee. People are fucking idiots.

• Upvote 1

The online abuse is out of order

But every mistake will be highlighted because he handed the biggest game in world football to Madrid but giving them two goals. Of course he mistake will be shown. And yrs they are a major issue as tbe show he has not improved and cannot handle the pressure of being a number 1 for us.

The lad does himself no favours either with his cringe worthy instragram hollywood shite

• Upvote 1

That makes him a dickhead and a bad goalkeeper.  Nothing worse.

I simply don't understand the way we keep going on and on about it though.

Once the bloke started getting death threats on social media was probably the time we should have left the matter alone.

Now, we have the world record signing keeper... and we're still fucking sinking the boot into Karius.

After fucking practice matches.  (Who needs opposition supporters' ridicule, when you've got your own supporters)

He's going, either to the bench or elsewhere.  I'm getting over it.

No idea about any of the social media stuff, nor have I watched any of the friendlies.

Now that we've sold Ward, my choice for back up out of the other three, I'd rather Mignolet stayed than Karius. Ideally they'd both be binned at we'd do what most other clubs do and sign an experienced back up keeper.

Have we really only taken one keeper on this tour? The lad is being destroyed I dread to think what state his mind will be in by the time it's finished.You only have to read his Instagram post from last night to see this. They have to pull him off the frontline soon.