You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

He may well be a good keeper but mentally he is ruined, Here is not the place to rebuild his career, it won’t end well for him or us sadly. I wish the lad well but I don’t want us going into the new season with a huge question mark over the most important role in the team

This for me as well. Whether he's good enough, not good enough or might be good enough at some point in the future is secondary to the fact that he's got a big fuck off target painted on his back now. Goalkeeping at a club like LFC is tough enough at the best of times - doing it when the knives are being sharpened every minute of every game is nigh on impossible. It's in absolutely everyone's best interests - including his - to see him rebuild his career elsewhere.

Has to get a go really, if it doesn’t work out we can always throw Milner in goal. The whole situation is fucking shit.

Ward actually made a save on Tuesday, so that’s a head start.

You’ve heard that thing about Milner at training too? I think he was just in goal to make up the numbers with players still away at the WC but apparently he made 3/4 great saves. Really would be a last resort though.

So apparently Danny Ward is now getting a chance at staking his claim to be number one.

I feel so sorry for Karius, being hung out to dry like this by Klopp.

You'll never walk alone, though, eh? Unless you're a young lad who makes a mistake, then the manager will abandon you quicker than you can say "loyalty".

• Upvote 2

You'll never walk alone, though, eh? Unless you're a young lad who makes a mistake, then the manager will abandon you quicker than you can say "loyalty".

It's a disgrace but I am just glad that there is small band of warriors on here who will always have the back of Karius. Super fans.

He's certainly walked the line has Loris. The washing line. Just swaying the breeze.

Every small time set of twats is gonna be after him aren't they...

Thus from echo player ratings at ht v bury today.

Loris Karius 6

Every backpass he controlled was greeted with ironic cheers. Didn’t have a save to make.

You’d have thought it was bury’s cup final state of their fans today

Hollering him every time the ball was near him

The disallowed goal sent those around me into frenzy

**** I was in the “family stand”

You’d have thought it was bury’s cup final state of their fans today

Hollering him every time the ball was near him

The disallowed goal sent those around me into frenzy

**** I was in the “family stand”

The thing is if he stays in our goal he will face same thing every week...yes it is dead small time, yes it is shite - but it is gonna happen.