You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

The lad has talent no question, But he needs to mature and work on his weaknesses.

The final is past memory for me now. If Jurgen thinks he can succeed then im willling to back his judgement.

On the flipside. It may be that he is keeping him onside just in case the No1 he wants will be tough to get.  We may need to see some outgoings first too.

Hopefully the likes of Sturridge and Moreno first

The Shitness of Modern Football.  Emre Can fancies himself as a male model, too.  There's too much of this vain wankery in the Premier League.

Stick to your day-job, dickhead. Show us some footage of you at Melwood, working your bollocks off to try to regain some credibility as a professional footballer.

Best fans in the world

It's ok for people to voice their concerns and disapproval sometimes - that is what a forum is for. Especially with acts at grotesque as this.

You seen the lego movie? You seen like that emmet singing his favourite song.

If you want to see how it's supposed to be done, Rafa has started his own Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2FJNVBfzU/

And just look at that fucking lean.

Like a god. cc81ab2229e8cd6c775a873994e604d9.jpg

A minute ago that rock was standing up and had been for over 250 million years. Rafa turns up, puts his mighty foot on the bottom and it tilts over. He is strong.

Setting the over/under on “This is on fucking Klopp, this is” at 100,000 by Christmas.

I'm not having a go at Klopp,more the lack of investment in a key area of the squad given how we've invested wisely everywhere else. I'd like to see Karius become a top gk,but it remains to be seen if Klopp will continue to back him or bring another gk in as number one instead. If we got rid of Karius we would still have Mignolet and that's far from ideal too.

I'm not having a go at Klopp,more the lack of investment in a key area of the squad given how we've invested wisely everywhere else. I'd like to see Karius become a top gk,but it remains to be seen if Klopp will continue to back him or bring another gk in as number one instead. If we got rid of Karius we would still have Mignolet and that's far from ideal too.

So if Klopp decides not to buy another goalie, it’s not Klopp’s doing, its FSG?

I want a new season with a chance, not another learning curve for Klopp and the club. The media, opposing fans and our fans will destroy karius.

We have glaring issues that can be fixed.

The best or nothing strategy isn't great if you don't win anything.

Slightly better than Moreno and slightly better than karius/solanke/ings probably sees us win 2 European cups.

• Upvote 1