Quantcast
Loris Karius - Page 133 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain

Loris Karius

Jesus wept. Love it how some people take posst so literally. Christ no one is allowed to make a throw away comment here unless it is from the chosen few.

and don't you forget it.

• Upvote 1

I am not mad with Karius now. It's taken a catastrophic display in a huge game to make it so glaringly obvious that our failure to sign a top keeper years ago was the height of stupidity.

With Roma pushing the price of Allison up and Oblak having such a big buy out clause i wonder if Ward will get a shot next year if we can't get hold of the others

Mignolet and Karius have been fucking up at various points throughout the season and Ward hasn’t got a look in. Safe to say he’s not an option. The way the market is we may get decent money for him though.

Had a bit of a chuckle when I read that piece in the Echo. Mind that dirty Ramos did land one on him before that roll out disaster. I think you can even hear Kariuss reaction to it during the game.

Effects of concussion can last a long time after the actual incident so worthwhile getting the lad checked out especially if he is getting symptoms such as headaches or double vision.

The story is now one guy got injured, and decided to go off. Another guy got injured and stayed on.  

It's the responsibility of the player to think about the team.  I had all the empathy and sympathy for Karius before, but after this, no more, if that story is true.  If you're injured, you leave the field.  Or you tell them that I have been hit in the head and I'm confused.

To me a PR stunt, a cover up

• Upvote 1

Karius:

"Okay guys I have blurred vision and a headache to match it, my concentration levels are shit and I can't focus. But you know what guys, I'm a hero, I'll see out the game."

VVD:

" Can't see any difference in performance from the usual "

Lovren:

" come on man I´ll let you cuckold my wife "

Klopp:

" Ahh shame you had a bang to the head, you are doing alright son, we need a safe pair of hands next season, now we can paper over the cracks with this report "