You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

When Karius made his first appearances I was shocked. How bad is it possible to be? He didn’t even get the basics right. To me he looked totally out of debt. How could Mig loose his place to this joke? Then, surprisingly, he somehow got his act together. That is until the infamous final.

My blame is all on Klopp though. Karius did try his best, and can’t be blamed for being not good enough. Klopp proved to us all he’s a better judge of outfield players than goalies. Terrible terrible signing.

Not surprised he can't make it in Turkey either.

4 hours ago, JustTosh said:

When Karius made his first appearances I was shocked. How bad is it possible to be? He didn’t even get the basics right. To me he looked totally out of debt. How could Mig loose his place to this joke? Then, surprisingly, he somehow got his act together. That is until the infamous final.

My blame is all on Klopp though. Karius did try his best, and can’t be blamed for being not good enough. Klopp proved to us all he’s a better judge of outfield players than goalies. Terrible terrible signing.

Not surprised he can't make it in Turkey either.

I think the talk of him getting his act together last season was overplayed too. He still made loads of mistakes but for a short period he kept getting away without them costing us. Unfortunately, the luck ran out in the biggest game of them all.

He's quite possibly the worst top flight keeper I've ever seen. Even Bogdan would have served us better in that final.

• Upvote 1

On 10/31/2018 at 7:52 AM, JustTosh said:

When Karius made his first appearances I was shocked. How bad is it possible to be? He didn’t even get the basics right. To me he looked totally out of debt. 

I bet you say "damp squid", "pedal stool" and "Witherspoons". 

• Upvote 3

On 10/31/2018 at 12:15 PM, Turkish Delight said:

I think the talk of him getting his act together last season was overplayed too. He still made loads of mistakes but for a short period he kept getting away without them costing us. Unfortunately, the luck ran out in the biggest game of them all.

He's quite possibly the worst top flight keeper I've ever seen. Even Bogdan would have served us better in that final.

Well us giving him a hard time for being shit wasn't helping, so we went the other way and gave him some support for getting even the smallest thing right, in the same way you'd give your kid a round of applause for not shitting his pants for a full day.

We did that hoping it would boost his confidence and turn him into a decent keeper. 

Turns out all that achieved was making a shit keeper think he was any good. 

• 1 month later...

Hopefully he tries to force through a move then and we batter them. 

Not many places for him to go mind

Cant see Juve having the finances to buy him, Athletico,Barca,Bayern and Real all have keepers. Looks like he will have to join the gravy train in Paris. Could see them selling Neymar to fund a load of moves for a better allround team

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

The great thing about that gif is the reactions of the outfield players who, almost to a man, drop their heads in unison.

rpvxvgj1svzcdptnr2or.gif

Shit, just realised that's the CL final. I was looking at it on my phone and thought he’d fucked up in a Besiktas game. I’d eradicated it from my memory. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Fuck

Besiktas saying the deal is a disaster and if they had a replacement they would dump him. 

Any chance we can get Brexit through and stop him coming back. 

Fuck knows what we do with him, really don't fancy having him as the number 2 next year and getting cup games