You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

I do not get why people are bothered what other fans think or shout at him. If he cannot handle it he is finished. The time I will worry if he plays is if our own fans get on his back during games.

I think it's more how the media handles him going forward, rather than what opposition fans shout at him.

Judging by his instagram, he's an incredibly vain individual and having the journos/hacks/bloggers trashing every error he makes, and keeping him under a microscrope would likely weigh pretty heavily on his psyche... which will basically guarantee that he's going to make a mess of any chances he gets to regain the #1 spot. 

I do not get why people are bothered what other fans think or shout at him. If he cannot handle it he is finished. The time I will worry if he plays is if our own fans get on his back during games.

I'm not bothered about whether he can handle the pressure, I'm bothered about whether he can stop the ball going past him and into the net on a regular basis, which I highly doubt.

He’s absolutely done isn’t he. Where does he go now? I expect a load of loans until his contract runs out.

Surely we will need three goalkeepers? Ward, Karius and Alisson with Mignolet on his way.

WHAT A WANKER!

If he'd of stayed low key after the final and just worked on his game, I'd have a lot more sympathy for the guy but after that 'vid' and now this pathetic LK brand he's trying to build he just comes across as a deluded, egotistical wanker. He needs binning along with his shit trademark.

• Upvote 1

If he'd of stayed low key after the final and just worked on his game, I'd have a lot more sympathy for the guy but after that 'vid' and now this pathetic LK brand he's trying to build he just comes across as a deluded, egotistical wanker. He needs binning along with his shit trademark.

The video think just clicked my mind into a different mode. I think he's a better keeper than some give him credit for, but fuck him he's a massive dickhead by the look of it. I've heard that a good few people get that impression from him. 

Fuck it. Onward and out of the net-wards.

That's it,

Ive no issue with any "superstar" making money off their own "brand"

CR7 being one. Tiger Woods etc....

But them two mentioned above have done the business in their respected fields.

This chancer hasn't done a fucking tap in his footballing career.

I think that when Klopp arrived he probably thought that low priced potential type players were the way to do business,now though and due to the progress made he knows that chances like this cannot be taken any more in key positions. Karius seems to have not learned anything since the CL final and his posturing on social media and awful performances versus lowly opposition in friendlies has highlighted this.

The video think just clicked my mind into a different mode. I think he's a better keeper than some give him credit for, but fuck him he's a massive dickhead by the look of it. I've heard that a good few people get that impression from him.

We knew he was mates with Justin Bieber before we signed him, that should have rung alarm bells straight away. Judge a person by the company he keeps, and all that.