You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

So if he really had a concussion and was vision impaired or whatever, shouldn't he have asked to be subbed off asap?

I'm not buying it anyway. Karius out.

Can't be arsed going round this again.

Scroll back a few pages for all the fun of discovering that half the forum are neurophysiologists.

So if Klopp decides not to buy another goalie, it’s not Klopp’s doing, its FSG?

Considering its still pre season,I will give Jurgen time to decide what to do before I fling any criticism his way. We cannot be optimistic if we still have both Mignolet and Karius as our two main gks for next season.

I think if we had sufficient funds we'd very much be in for a new keeper but Klopp may think the priority lies elsewhere. I understand people will disagree but I don't, I think another forward is a higher priority.

Klopp said Karius showed 26 of 30 recognised concussion symptoms. As I have said I hope the decision to stick with Karius does not come back and bite Jurgen on the bum because there are some who will take great joy sticking it to him if it does.

If that's true, then the match doctor needs to be sacked.

Personally, I don't believe it for one minute.

Simply, the lad isn't good enough to be in a championship winning team.

Can't be arsed going round this again.

Scroll back a few pages for all the fun of discovering that half the forum are neurophysiologists.

Oh right. Well I happen to be an expert in headometry too and Karius was clearly suffering from a severe brainwobble - pardon the jargon - after that assault by Serge. I'd advise frequent bloodletting and that he wear a lampshade round his neck for a few years.

• Upvote 1

There's a woman in work who refuses to believe that Apollo XI landed on the moon. I try to point out to her that the "official" version of events is the most plausible: that there are no suspicious flaws in the story of the moon-landing and that all the people who are best placed to know what they're talking about agree that that's what really happened.

Still, she's got her opinion and refuses to listen to anything else.

I think of her a lot when I read this thread.

• Upvote 2

Oh right. Well I happen to be an expert in headometry too and Karius was clearly suffering from a severe brainwobble - pardon the jargon - after that assault by Serge. I'd advise frequent bloodletting and that he wear a lampshade round his neck for a few years.

If the Cone of Shame will keep him away from Instagram, I'm all for it.

Like any player there will always be a period were fans will attack them over any mistake and there will be fans wo defend them with everything they have.  Some a lot more occasions than others.

What I think you're all forgetting, and something which I think can unite us all, is this useless fuck pump once put the ball out for a corner FROM A GOAL KICK. https://metro.co.uk/2016/11/26/video-liverpool-goalkeeper-loris-karius-with-the-worst-goal-kick-of-all-time-6285183/

Game, set and Match. Case closed.  Sorry love i've already cum.  Thread closed.  Done.

All the reports say "collision with Ramos" It was no collision , the cunt assaulted him with a deliberate elbow to the head. We've all seen the video of it but there has been no official reaction. Klopp should be showing it at every presser he does.

It should have been dealt with by our players on the pitch, either by actually making an issue of it with the ref, or else taking Ramos out of it.

It should have been dealt with by our players on the pitch, either by actually making an issue of it with the ref, or else taking Ramos out of it.

It wasn't dealt with the players on the pitch because it was just a little nudge and no one saw it.

If that was enough to give him concussion then his pretty little head was built from paper mache

He got hit in the head and maybe it affected his performance.

Final aside, he isn't a keeper that fills you with confidence. I would have preferred us to replace him anyway. However I am not a football manager or a goal keeping coach and if Klopp wants to stick with him then fair enough.

But he needs to step up this season. He is out of last chances.