You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

I haven't attacked Karius personally and feel no animosity towards him. (I felt sorry for him immediately after the match, as most did.) I just think he's bad at his extremely well-paid job.

Klopp probably is concerned for his well-being. But Klopp is a glorified line manager. Another employee, just more powerful.

We are talking about a keeper who once gave away a corner kick by kicking the ball behind straight from a goal kick. Which, if anything, is even more mind boggling than the Benzema goal, albeit less costly.

Irrelevant.

And, as for not doing what he normally does for the second goal, he made the exact same fuck up against Kolarov and was only saved by the crossbar. Was he also concussed then?

He never tried to save that! He tried to tip it over the bar. Completely different to the Bale incident.

Concussed or not concussed, there was plenty of evidence beforehand that he had these mistakes in him. Unfortunately for us, they materialised in the worst possible game.

I'm not disagreeing with that.

All I'm saying is I believe he was concussed. As would most people be if they were blindsided by an elbow!

When he was elbowed, if I remember, he got straight back up, no foul given. Did any of our medical team actually look at him ?

I had been drinking all day and don't remember, plus never watching it again, so I have no idea how it actually went.

If nothing was given, surely Ramos should be charged ?

I think... he stayed down on the floor, looked at the ref or assistant and motioned that he'd been elbowed in the face.

I think they’re both pretty dumb tbh mate

Well, calling something a conspiracy theory doesn't necessarily make it irrational. And the idea that our owners are concerned to protect the value of one of their assets is certainly not irrational.

the problem  with concussion is its not the force of the knock it more where about's they are hit you could get a clout in the back of the head and be fine but if you get a knock on the temple and you might not remember things for days.Add to the fact that you can have concussion and your brain does not register it due to adrenaline.A mate of mine had a knock on the head at work about 10 years ago he couldnt  remember the names his wife and kids for 5 days! (lucky him wish i could do that!) So on the personal side of things i feel for him on the football side i say replace him.....but ive been saying that since we signed him

I think some people are having a hissey fit because they consider Klopp may keep faith with Karius. I do not think anyone is absolving Karius of blame. He made two monumental errors in probably the biggest club game in the World but if he was concussed it goes some way to explaining them.

If he was concussed, then our medical staff need binning.

I have to be honest, I don't believe this concussion thing for one minute.

I think some people are having a hissey fit because they consider Klopp may keep faith with Karius. I do not think anyone is absolving Karius of blame. He made two monumental errors in probably the biggest club game in the World but if he was concussed it goes some way to explaining them.

If he was concussed, then our medical staff need binning.

I have to be honest, I don't believe this concussion thing for one minute.

I do not know whether he was or was not concussed or whether it did make a difference. Should the medicals have spotted it I do not know. I am not medically qualified to know what signs they may have missed.

I do not know whether he was or was not concussed or whether it did make a difference. Should the medicals have spotted it I do not know. I am not medically qualified to know what signes they may have missed.

Of course you're not qualified, but I assume our medical staff are!

If he was concussed, they'd have copped it.

And if they didn't cop it, then they need to be sacked.

Either way, karius is still not good enough. And we all knew that anyway.

• Upvote 1

The club need to shut the fuck up crying about this. Seems like Ramos is having a good laugh about it now.

Karius should have stayed on the ground and made a meal of it at the time if he wanted to do anything. He didn't, he fucked everything up and he'll probably, rightly, never play another game for us.

Just buy a proper keeper and move on.

The club need to shut the fuck up crying about this. Seems like Ramos is having a good laugh about it now.

Karius should have stayed on the ground and made a meal of it at the time if he wanted to do anything. He didn't, he fucked everything up and he'll probably, rightly, never play another game for us.

Judging by the support on the likes of rawk, I wouldn't be surprised if Karius is number 1 next season. The concussion story has swayed a lot of fans.

Judging by the support on the likes of rawk, I wouldn't be surprised if Karius is number 1 next season. The concussion story has swayed a lot of fans.

Because Klopp makes his decisions based on what fucking rawk think. Jesus fucking Christ

Just buy a proper keeper and move on.

The club are not crying about it. The only people crying about it are hysterical nobends on the Internet

Of course you're not qualified, but I assume our medical staff are!

If he was concussed, they'd have copped it.

And if they didn't cop it, then they need to be sacked.

Either way, karius is still not good enough. And we all knew that anyway.

That’s not how concussion works.