You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

Mignolet and Karius have been fucking up at various points throughout the season and Ward hasn’t got a look in. Safe to say he’s not an option. The way the market is we may get decent money for him though.

Had a bit of a chuckle when I read that piece in the Echo. Mind that dirty Ramos did land one on him before that roll out disaster. I think you can even hear Kariuss reaction to it during the game.

Effects of concussion can last a long time after the actual incident so worthwhile getting the lad checked out especially if he is getting symptoms such as headaches or double vision.

The story is now one guy got injured, and decided to go off. Another guy got injured and stayed on.  

It's the responsibility of the player to think about the team.  I had all the empathy and sympathy for Karius before, but after this, no more, if that story is true.  If you're injured, you leave the field.  Or you tell them that I have been hit in the head and I'm confused.

To me a PR stunt, a cover up

• Upvote 1

Karius:

"Okay guys I have blurred vision and a headache to match it, my concentration levels are shit and I can't focus. But you know what guys, I'm a hero, I'll see out the game."

VVD:

" Can't see any difference in performance from the usual "

Lovren:

" come on man I´ll let you cuckold my wife "

Klopp:

" Ahh shame you had a bang to the head, you are doing alright son, we need a safe pair of hands next season, now we can paper over the cracks with this report "

The way I read it , it is some US scientific bod who has raised it and not the club is it not ?

You don’t expect them to have actually read the original source, rather than jump straight to the usual hyper reactionary bellendary, do you?

No, of course it’s a conspiracy between LFC, the hospital where he was tested and all media to try and fool the idiot punters and keep some value on their asset. John Henry is cackling away on his 3000ft mega yacht, counting the dollars as we speak.

• Upvote 1

The story is now one guy got injured, and decided to go off. Another guy got injured and stayed on.

It's the responsibility of the player to think about the team. I had all the empathy and sympathy for Karius before, but after this, no more, if that story is true. If you're injured, you leave the field. Or you tell them that I have been hit in the head and I'm confused.

To me a PR stunt, a cover up

I agree about the PR stunt. Just man up accept the fact you fucked up and move on. Use it as a motivational tool to help you improve.

• Downvote 1