You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

Agree with The Guest on this thread. It's carelessness, complacency and arrogance on Karius' part.

Doesnt matter what it is now. he's toast as far as Liverpool are concerned. Its Klopp's fault for sticking with him and I just hope now he can leave with some dignity and without morons posting death threats. What is done is done and Klopp is still massive plus for Liverpool, Hope he learns the lesson not to skimp on keepers, 

A lot of fans me included wanted him to have a run in the side to prove himself. He’s shown on the biggest stage of all that he’s got a massive flaws in his game.

I hated David James for us as he cost us in big games on a consistent basis and he made some bad fuck ups but he never done anything like what I witnessed last night.

I don’t have a twitter account but do have a look on there, on occasion. There’s some really good stuff, but far too many dicks having a pop at people.

I think any social media that allows people to remain anonymous attracts cunts. Some of the comments under news stories on websites are equally vile.

They are complete scumbags writing shit like that, it’s no excuse but they were probably pissed up idiots who would have woken up this morning deleted the tweets and regretted it but it’s too late as they’re out there now screen shotted to fuck. If they are sober today and stand by them statements they need a real good kicking from one of our fan base.

Im still not convinced. Which is odd given we are in a CL final. But there we are.

Still in a state of shock.

Should never lay for the club again.

Klopp is a fantastic manager, he very often spins mediocre in to gold.

I love him to bits and i'm glad he is our manager.

However his refusal to see the wood from the trees re the repeat offender Coco , and Moreno in the Europa final, show that he SOMETIMES, believes a tad too much in his alchemist powers to his own detriment.

This, apparent, blind spot has cost him 2 pots at Liverpool already.

What a shame.

Still having a job processing last night.

The only thing that bad dream lacked, was me mincing across the centre circle, crying, with my trousers down, fellating Ronaldo with bog roll trailing from my arse crack....

Peter Griffin style.

Still having a job processing last night.

The only thing that bad dream lacked, was me mincing across the centre circle, crying, with my trousers down, fellating Ronaldo with bog roll trailing from my arse crack....

Peter Griffin style.

Just how much did you put away last night?  That was crystal clear on my telly.

• Upvote 1

The good Twitter accounts are the ones dealing with Liverpool history like AngelCake and a few others. There's also a good one that deals with London history and photographs, amusingly called The Ripper.

Baffled by this outpouring of emotion and support for Karius, he literally threw the ball onto his boot.

It's like your mate running you over because he can't be arsed looking where he's going then you taking him some sweets to cheer him up because he feels guilty.

Not saying the guy should be lynched or anything and it's in the past now, but he's not the one who's been wronged here.

• Upvote 1

Baffled by this outpouring of emotion and support for Karius, he literally threw the ball onto his boot.

It's like your mate running you over because he can't be arsed looking where he's going then you taking him some sweets to cheer him up because he feels guilty.

Not saying the guy should be lynched or anything and it's in the past now, but he's not the one who's been wronged here.

Yes. Its really unusual for us fans to give some support to a player who massively messed up. I wonder how long it will be before the first Liverpool player is run out of town for costing us a game. I do not think the day is far off personally,

I called him all the names under the sun during the game. Now it is just a bad memory and Im over it. All over the world people are dieing of hunger illness or just violence. I put stuff like Karius into perspective. But that is just me you understand.

Yes. Its really unusual for us fans to give some support to a player who massively messed up. I wonder how long it will be before the first Liverpool player is run out of town for costing us a game. I do not think the day is far off personally,

I called him all the names under the sun during the game. Now it is just a bad memory and Im over it. All over the world people are dieing of hunger illness or just violence. I put stuff like Karius into perspective. But that is just me you understand.

Nobody's talking about running him out of town and I couldn't agree more with your last line, at this point I'm over it, I don't want him to play for us again but that's because he's not good enough rather than any sense of bitterness.

But I'm baffled as to how he's become a figure of pity in all this. It was completely abject, a dereliction of duty from a professional who's paid considerable sums. It wasn't like a lack of ability let him down for that goal, it was pure cocky arrogance coupled with a lack of the skill or witts needed to pull it off, a bad combination to be sure.

We should have bought a proper goalie two years ago. The club thought they were being clever but Lok where it's got us. Instead of spending £30m a couple of years ago they thought they'd be clever and get so someone on the cheap. Now they're fucked cos they're gonna have to spend £40m+ and whoever comes in is going to be under massive pressure.

• Upvote 2