You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

When you look back over the last 25 years weve had some steaming piles of shit in goal how the fuck do we keep finding these gems?

James

Friedal

Westerveld

Carson

Kirkland 

Dudek

Peggy 

that Cameroonian fucker I cant remember his name

Riena (probably the best of the lot)

Mingolet

Jones

Karius.

its almost as bad as our center halves since henchoz and Sammi left.

It's unbelievable, you couldn't find a worse set of keepers if you were literally signing them at random.

I was going to say don't forget Bogdan, but in actual fact, I wish I could.

Reina was class and Westerveld was decent.

I do honestly wonder if managers like Rodgers and Klopp view goalies as an after thought because they like playing attacking footy, almost as if it's boring but a necessity.

Someone like Rafa though with his borderline autistic 'by the numbers' approach to footy was probably all over Reina's stats before he even came here.

Fuck me, to think some people slagged Reina off. Reina with AIDS and no arms would still be an improvement on what we've got now.

Would this be a good time to mention how Klopp is said to have so much faith in Achterburg that he's playing a major role in scouting our next keeper?

It makes sense, how is he going to ruin him if he cannot see where he can be ruined?

My sources tell me that he didn't travel back with the rest of the players.

He was meant to catch the team flight back. But, naturally, he missed it.

My bad. Sorry. Neg me. I'm a neg whore.

I'd strap him to the wing.