You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League final

Arl arse

Why? Is 'looking in the mirror' going to change the fact we have a spastic at left back, have to play a wide midfielder in centre mid and have too many No. 10s with no wingers?

This squad is total fucking cack that would have been nowhere near the final had it not been for his management.

And who signed this mentally weak pack of fucking bottlers? Nothing to do with Klopp. The responsibility for the shite that is stinking the place out rests with the fucking fraud who was sacked months later than he should have been.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely unacceptable that. The refs did fuck us in the first half, no doubt but the lack of heart was a disgrace. Absolutely no leaders out there, bunch of cowards. I feel sorry for Can, he's only young and should still be under someone else's wing but because of the state of affairs we've got going, more is expected from him. Completely unfair.

The guy has just lost his 5th straight final and this season we've bottled at least 4-5 games now in which we had leads. He clearly has a bit of a problem. 

Oh he has a problem alright- a collection of spineless shithouses which he now has to shift.

• Upvote 2

I'm pissed as fuck but jesus who the fuck can blame the referee. These are the same pricks who blew 2-0 leads against fucking Sunderland and shityy Newcastle.I'll not even mentiom Southampton asd there decent. Most of our players are dicks, there mentally weak. I like Klopp I think he'll do ok here but holy shit his substitutions tonight were bizarre, 

Milner is the worst fucking central midfielder since Biscan and Can was just woeful so the whiole fucking thing fwell apart. Fuck it anyway, they.ll all fuck off on holiday without a fuvking care in the world.

I'm fucking 50, I'll probably die soon so could they fucking hurry up an do something the cunts.

WIll all be alright.

Last time out we qualified for the champions league and "all it brings" it was some pretty depressing shit.

Last time we had no European footaball was pretty ace at times.

Got complacent and were taught a lesson. Put it down to experience, build again from the back and get the reds marching again 

Klopp has to to take some blame for this as he would have taken the credit if we had won, think he could have reacted a bit quicker to us loosing the midfield early in the second half but it's mostly down to the players who basically bottled the second half

He did take blame in his interview but with our shittly imbalanced squad what could you do to change that game? Bringing on Allen didn't work, Lucas is a waste to bring on when your chasing a game, Origi and Benteke didn't really do anything when they came on. You're right though mate, you can't foresee a group of players shit their pants and bottle the biggest game of the season

he did in the interview aferwards

Hasn't seen his interview yet (switched off straight after the final whistle), but yep, I do think he got it somewhat wrong today. Focused too much on stopping Sevilla's game in my opinion, and as a result completely abandoned everything we've been building on for months. We were too scared of losing the ball and getting countered, and instead playing long balls out of defence that didn't suit our front four. Shame, coz' we did look dangerous in the first half the few times they got on the ball. But, that 10 mins after goal were all we had to show for today.

No counter-pressing today, no playing out of defence. We should have stuck to our strengths with minor adjustments to contain them, not the other way round.

• Upvote 2

The guy has just lost his 5th straight final and this season we've bottled at least 4-5 games now in which we had leads. He clearly has a bit of a problem.

You've lost your fifth straight final. You're the one with the problem.

what did he say?  

well he didnt say we showed character and with abit of luck so thats a bonus lol  he did seem to take alot of the blame and said we only played at 60% of what we should have been etc etc  cant remember word for word the wife was to busy calling moreno a cunt 

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking gutted, went from being pissed as a cunt at H/T, singing and dancing to a complete empty shell at F/T and weirdly feeling sober as a judge. I couldn't get out of that sports bar quick enough to find solace in the confines of my own home.

I didn't think we played that well in the first half but had them by the bollocks after Sturridge scored, should have been 2-0 if the silly lad had tried to get away from goal-line poaching, When the ball went into the middle he should have been on the move knowing he was in an offside position, Lovren's header would have stood then. Not sure how we didn't get at least one penalty in that first half, seems like hand ball is OK with that Swedish cunt of a ref!!

That second half was an abomination, 17 seconds and that cunt Moreno, aided by Coutinho couldn't deal with one player to block the cross. After that we just capitulated and put very little effort in, Toure apart. How the fuck can an OAP in footballing terms put in more effort than everyone else? 

Coutinho went missing the whole game, Moreno was fucking dog turd and brainless as per usual. The rest tried in patches but they just look stunned for a whole 45 minutes after Sevilla equalised.

Every goal they scored we outnumbered them at the back but most of our players were either static or rushing out like a demented dog chasing a ball.

Fuck it. We have Klopp and he will improve us and get rid of Rodgers dog shit, of that I am sure. 

Think I'll swerve this place for the foreseeable, season is over and I don't particularly want to read crap from the likes of 3 stacks and JP. 

Have a good summer all and catch you for the EM. 

Fucking gutted, went from being pissed as a cunt at H/T, singing and dancing to a complete empty shell at F/T and weirdly feeling sober as a judge. I couldn't get out of that sports bar quick enough to find solace in the confines of my own home.

I didn't think we played that well in the first half but had them by the bollocks after Sturridge scored, should have been 2-0 if the silly lad had tried to get away from goal-line poaching, When the ball went into the middle he should have been on the move knowing he was in an offside position, Lovren's header would have stood then. Not sure how we didn't get at least one penalty in that first half, seems like hand ball is OK with that Swedish cunt of a ref!!

That second half was an abomination, 17 seconds and that cunt Moreno, aided by Coutinho couldn't deal with one player to block the cross. After that we just capitulated and put very little effort in, Toure apart. How the fuck can an OAP in footballing terms put in more effort than everyone else?

Coutinho went missing the whole game, Moreno was fucking dog turd and brainless as per usual. The rest tried in patches but they just look stunned for a whole 45 minutes after Sevilla equalised.

Every goal they scored we outnumbered them at the back but most of our players were either static or rushing out like a demented dog chasing a ball.

Fuck it. We have Klopp and he will improve us and get rid of Rodgers dog shit, of that I am sure.

Think I'll swerve this place for the foreseeable, season is over and I don't particularly want to read crap from the likes of 3 stacks and JP.

Have a good summer all and catch you for the EM.

On a more important matter, you live in Germany, right? You ever drink that Augustiner Helles? Gorgeous brew.

I said it during the game that the problem was not upfront, but in the midfield and ofcourse the suicidal defence.

But is it Klopp's fault that the referee didn’t see three HANDBALLS, or that Morono is our only LB, that Hendo was injured, or that Sakho failed a drug test, or that Mignolet is our first choice keeper.

That's where we are right now.

What I don't want to see from Klopp this summer is signing mediocrity and branding it as potential, or selling our best player Sturridge to raise funds for his signings.

You seem to want to be known as a biggest bellend on here. Well on the way id say.

• Upvote 2

People on here don't seem to like facts, do they? I'm not calling Klopp a fraud or saying he isn't a good manager. I'm saying he has a problem managing finals, which is clear to see.

what about the fact Klopp hasn't bought any players yet & it's not his squad.
  • Upvote 1

I said it during the game that the problem was not upfront, but in the midfield and of ourselves the suicidal defence.

But is it Klopp's fault that the referee didn’t see three HANDBALLS, or that Morono is our only LB, that Hendo was injured, or that Sakho failed a drug test, or that Mignolet is our first choice keeper.

That's where we are right now.

What I don't want to see from Klopp this summer is signing mediocrity and branding it as potential, or selling our best player Sturridge to raise funds for his signings.

It was, we are not playing as three isolated parts, we're supposed to be a team. Coutinho and Firmino worked their socks off, but had very poor games. Your boy Sturridge though, was a complete waste of space apart from his goal, and was one of the key factors to us losing the midfield battle.

You go on bleating about his brilliance though, hopefully someone will come in with a big cheque.