You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League final

Arl arse

Are You at all right in Your head ? Glad we lost, fuck off. Fuck rightdiddly off. Hope it's just the anger towards our shit players that talks. If not then You're as much of a tosser as Moreno.

yeah im pissed off  but  id rather see this as glass half full than half empty  tonight showed we are lacking as was there for all to see......think of it as trying to put a positive spin on a night to forget ......and i said sort of glad  try reading the whole post not just the first 3 words ......i know that hard for some 

It's a cruel god that allows us to win against Dortmund, United and Villareal in the manner we did only to deliver us this shit stained, yellow bellied, monstrosity at the very end of the rainbow.

Feel for Kloppo.

Aye, the same cruel fucker who drove Stevie to within touching distance of number 19 only to snatch it from him and give the title to a fucking mega rich want for nothing oil sheikh and his equally mega rich over paid players.

• Upvote 1

They weren't even that good, but we lost every individual battle. They looked stronger and quicker, passed better, had more composure. We couldn't string two passes together. 

We desperately need some pace and strength in the team, and some players who can beat a man and run away from them (Coutinho, Lallana, Firmino not quick enough to get away from someone if they do beat them).

Moreno and Mingolet shit as they've been all season. Firmimo at least tried but Coutinho disappeared totally. Klopp was shit too. Took to long at 1-1 to do anything. The line up at the end was just fucking stupid. Milner talked too much, is a horrible central midfielder. Lovren shit as well. Toure was good though but lets take him off, what the fuck, Lallana was ok first half but shit himself 2nd. It makes me laugh seeing people debate whether Gotse is good enough, he.d piss over these wankers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One of the worst capitulations and second half performances I can remember, majority shown up for what they are, really really bad all around from the first moment of the second Half. Ref did not help, could and should have buried them in the first half and moreno can Fuck off asap

• Upvote 1

Oh look our spineless bastards shit the bed....no shock at all - the gutless bastards.....hopefully Klopp will have a massive clearout of the gutless twats.

Brendan Rodgers legacy. There for all to see. Jurgen Klopp is a world class manager, but even a world class manager can't turn dogshit into diamonds.

• Upvote 1

Final straw with Moreno for me, he's just an absolute waste of space. Terrible terrible 2nd half I still can't work out how we lost because Sevilla were shit, Banega aside I can't remember any of their doing anything. Sturridge scored an unbelievable goal but contributed nothing else, he's definitely lost his pace that ball down the line where he had a head start and lost probed it, Coutinho, Lallana and Firmino were also absent.

Toure was the only one who can hold his head high and Can to a degree, he made a few mistakes but the boy doesn't hide, still wants it, still fights and drives on with the ball. He looked devastated at the end, that's what a winner does. Like Klopp said, we'll be back stronger next season.