You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League final

Arl arse

You can tell people have started drinking already when everyone's reppin each other. 5 beers in and everyone's calling each other a cunt for minor disagreements. The way it should be.

I'm shitting it, my nails have gone. I'm eating the skin. Help me.

• Upvote 2

Sky Sports News are itching for something to kick off in Basel.

Strange interviews with fans out there. The emphasis of the questions seemed heavily geared towards whether they had tickets or not and if they'd seen any trouble with the Swiss police.

It came across like I'd imagine an interview with South Yorkshire Police to be like!

Horrible shower.

A few overly drunk people aside, the atmosphere has appeared party like with good behaviour from our fans.

I remember before the Chelsea game on here a thread people done saying what the would do when we won the league, I didn't like it as it was tempting fate and as we all know everything went to shit.

I don't like people celebrating our supposedly excellent season when the match that will decide that hasn't even happened yet, releasing info about the tour bus now didn't sit well with me either.I hope the players have not been listening to fans as the hard work has yet to be done and they need to be at their best on wedensday.

One thing to worry about for this game is we will be coming up against Nzonzi who bullied our team most games in the prem, hopefully the European ref doesn't let him use his strength as much as in the prem.

Agree with this sentiment mate. So many times we've been burnt by complacency and over-confidence. The Newcastle game at st james' this season is the most recent I can remember. Just battered saints and everyone was predicting a cricket score for us.

That being said, I reckon klopp will nail his tactics tonight, but I can't decide on which way it will swing.

There's a UEFA pic of our dressing room showing the captains pennant that is given to the opposition hanging on Milner's shirt peg.

Looks like Henderson on the bench.

Oh great, why don't you give away all our secrets. Don't you know Unai Emery could be using the stadium wi-fi to browse TLW right now?

Got my two year old girl running round the house shouting "We had dreams and songs to sing". She also keeps saying come on blues because she's an argumentative little witch. Get to bed.

My turn to put my 5 year old to bed tonight. Normally 7pm, but she fannies about to stay up longer.

Not tonight my little angel, not to-fucking-night!

I have a flight at 7 in the morning, game starts at 1:45am here.  Probably won't get a lick of sleep tonight, then have a long flight, important business meeting and then a flight home tomorrow evening.

If we win I'll be dancing my way to the plane on an hour's sleep without a care in the world.  If we lose it's going to be a hellaciously long day.

Bricking it.  Absolutely bricking it.