You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League final

Arl arse

Combined European Cups and UEFA Cups league table of all time:

Real Madrid - 12

Liverpool - 8

AC Milan - 7

Bayern Munich - 6

Inter Milan - 6

Juventus - 5

Barcelona - 5

Ajax - 5

Man Utd - 3

Tonight represents a chance to cement us in second place on the all-time list, and edge us 1 step closer to double figures in trophies.

Should Seville be in there above the mancs?

I've just been pondering this over the first two bottles of Peroni of the evening.

The team I'd like to pick tonight, from my lifetime of watching Liverpool.

Clem

Neal Hansen Lawrenson Nicol

Gerrard Souness

Case Dalglish R Kennedy

Rush.

Invincible.

Suarez and Barnes get in every team ever 

Saw a few questions about broadcast tonight. Can be watched by non-BT subscribers as follows:

Freeview & BT TV - channel 59 (BT Sport Showcase)

Sky - channels 414/433 (BT Sports Europe SD)

Virgin - channel 548 (BT Sport Showcase)

And YouTube.

• Upvote 1

Just been watching videos on Instagram everyone there and it makes me insanely jealous that I'm not. Looks like an amazing atmosphere, glad I've finished work now at least, time to calm the nerves a bit

I love the flares, makes us look fanatical and intimidating for other fans and players. You'll have a load of other fans in England doing it soon, where at the moment it's just us? We have the best fans in the world when we're winning. Klopp is bringing out the best in us all and long may it continue

Yes they should, well done.

Though I'm pretty sure qualifying for the CL and putting 7 past a shit Roma team each season at Old Trafford is a much better experience for fans than a day out at a European Final.

But even that might be too much. They have to lower their expectations.