You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

He's playing really well, a few loose balls tonight, but he's done plenty right this evening. Our best midfielder keeps turning the performances in. He's no bottler.

He's capable of putting in some very good games, but as we've seen in the past he always has problems maintaining his form. I wouldn't say he's a 'bottler' but he does hide a bit if he gets roughened up early e.g., by Fellaini against Everton a few years back. I would be the happiest poster here, if he stays on as a squad player, but if he starts most games for us next season, it'd be 8th place again for us I fear.

He's playing really well, a few loose balls tonight, but he's done plenty right this evening.   Our best midfielder keeps turning the performances in.  He's no bottler.  

Not sure he's the "best" but there's certainly not much between him and Henderson.  If we have to sell one of them I'd rather get the 25-30m Henderson would bring than half that or less for Allen.

There are shades of Leicester about the way Wales are progressing in this tournament. To make the semi finals is a hell of an achievement and it might not end there either, although the absense of Ramsey could be significant.

What a goal by Robson-Kanu though. He Lallana'd the shit out of the Belgian defence to score one of the goals of the tournament.

It's not a surprise that any Belgian cohesion went to pot once they brought Fellaini on. Sure he won a lot of aerial balls as Belgium went route one and created a number of chances, but they lost all pattern to their play and had their full backs become isolated whenever they received the ball.

Wales were a bit fortunate not to concede a free kick on the edge of the box which would have seen Davies get a second yellow card, and also forunate not to concede a penalty when Nainggolan was brought down inside the box.

• Upvote 2

There are shades of Leicester about the way Wales are progressing in this tournament. To make the semi finals is a hell of an achievement and it might not end there either, although the absense of Ramsey could be significant.

What a goal by Robson-Kanu though. He Lallana'd the shit out of the Belgian defence to score one of the goals of the tournament.

It's not a surprise that any Belgian cohesion went to pot once they brought Fellaini on. Sure he won a lot of aerial balls as Belgium went route one and created a number of chances, but they lost all pattern to their play and had their full backs become isolated whenever they received the ball.

Wales were a bit fortunate not to concede a free kick on the edge of the box which would have seen Davies get a second yellow card, and also forunate not to concede a penalty when Nainggolan was brought down inside the box.

everything seemed to roll their way, including 2 headed sitters missed by Belgium but they deserved and made their good fortune. noone had a bad game. and they all played to their best. good luck to them

Guest Pistonbroke

Young lad just got back from watching the new Ice Age film and he is pumped for this game, Germany better not let him down. 

Can't wait to get this game over with to see who Wales get in the final! I'm joking obviously. I'm just hoping it's a really good open game instead of the other shit, one of the only good games was last night and I could barely enjoy because I thought Belgium would score on every attack.

Got a quick question for Pistonbroke, where in Newport does your mate live?

Guest Pistonbroke

Can't wait to get this game over with to see who Wales get in the final! I'm joking obviously. I'm just hoping it's a really good open game instead of the other shit, one of the only good games was last night and I could barely enjoy because I thought Belgium would score on every attack.

Got a quick question for Pistonbroke, where in Newport does your mate live?

It was Conway Road by the bridge, now Morris Street.