You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

Guest Pistonbroke

Wales v Germany would be a good final, my best mate who is now living in Newport is Welsh and he's married to a German. She was saying the other week when they visited us it would be a Wales v Germany final and we both laughed at her.

At home we are running a family tip game and the missus had Wales to win 3-1 tonight, the rest of us laughed at her as well, women eh. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Superb story Wales are putting together here. Historic stuff.

Team spirit and sticking to a game plan mate.

The gap in football has been closing year on year, especially in International football. It's all about getting it right on the day, especially in KO rounds of a tournament, Wales got it spot on today and Belgium who started well aided them through what I believe was the wrong mentality after going 1-0 up, Wales were the better team after that and fully deserved their victory.

Hope they stuff Portugal and make that massive twat Ronaldo's mascara run. 

That fan park in Cardiff looks like a laugh, ale getting lashed everywhere when the third goal went in.  Still remember doing that in the Flea and Firkin in Manchester when Owen scored against Argentina, the place was packed out and it looked like we'd all jumped in the Irwell when that went in.

Guest Pistonbroke

Nor should he

He's done fuck all in management before being fast tracked into the job, he only had a year and a half in club management and failed miserably, sacked by Sint Truidense (sp), he was also shit as a politician by all accounts. 

Joe Allen will make the team of the tournament and we'll sell him to Swansea for 12m.

He's playing really well, a few loose balls tonight, but he's done plenty right this evening.   Our best midfielder keeps turning the performances in.  He's no bottler.  

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

He's playing really well, a few loose balls tonight, but he's done plenty right this evening.   Our best midfielder keeps turning the performances in.  He's no bottler.  

I think with Allen is he just doesn't suit the way Klopp wants to play, having said that we have plenty of other players we could ship out first, always good to have a player who can fit plan B or C. 

That fan park in Cardiff looks like a laugh, ale getting lashed everywhere when the third goal went in.  Still remember doing that in the Flea and Firkin in Manchester when Owen scored against Argentina, the place was packed out and it looked like we'd all jumped in the Irwell when that went in.

Did you spot the lad at the bottom of the screen so pissed and/or shellshocked that he was unable to react?

Fucking love that feeling!

Guest Pistonbroke

I used to work for North Wales Police, for that reason, I'm in.

My best mate is Welsh, he was my best man at our wedding and god father to all three kids, I'm a shoe in with my placcy Welsh rights to follow their glory. I also love Lamb, tis my favourite meat and I've drank shit loads of Brains Welsh bitter.