You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2000 new season tickets to be released next season.

Kloppite

I'm about 3,700 in the list. I'd say I think I'll be a lot closer than 1,700 when the dust settles. Everyone ahead of me is at least 14 years in the waiting, how many of them are now in Australia or not in a position to cough up the best part of a grand? Personally I think it's good that 6,000 seats are being kept for wools, day trippers, out-of-towners or whatever insult you want to throw out. Locals can buy those tickets as well if they want to bother their backside long enough to actually try and get tickets rather than moaning that wools, day trippers, out-of-towners or whatever insult they want to throw out are taking all the tickets.

This.

People can still buy tickets as general admission tickets and these so called wools are what Everton fans slam our club for.

Slating them is blueshite behaviour.

• Upvote 1

I joined in 2008 or possibly early 2009.

Seem that I have only dropped by about 1500 since they cleaned up the list wasn't the cut off 25000 in order to be asked if you anted to stay on it.

The echo said the other day that the actual number of people on the season ticket waiting list is 27000 so after these 2000 are taken it will still be 25000 on the waiting list.

There are still people though who would want a season ticket who won't bother to join the list as it takes so fucking long to get one. These people will be people such as fathers with kids, the number of these types of people would add serious numbers to the season ticket waiting list.

I received one of these electronic mailings. I'm about 4000th on the list, can't even remember when I joined. Early 2000s maybe?

I could have had my own one in about 1993 for a birthday present but said no. I think they cost about 17 pence back then.

I have been on the waiting list since 2000. Sometimes life can be a c***. Look at where I am on the list. Although they got my name correct

EASON TICKET WAITING LIST UPDATE

Dear Sexy Bastard

The expanded Main Stand is getting closer to completion and the club has now released 2,000 season tickets for those at the top of the season ticket waiting list.

Your current waiting list position is: 2011

As a supporter whose position is greater than 2,000, unfortunately, we will be unable to offer you a season ticket for 16/17 season.  Your position will be updated once we have processed this year’s season ticket renewals.  We will contact you to advise of your new position in due course

Each year we expect to see a very limited number of season tickets become available to those who remain on the waiting list, however we will continue to announce any match ticket availability on our website www.liverpoolfc.com

For next season we do have a limited number of seasonal hospitality packages still available in the expanded Main Stand in our new sports bar - The Anfield Dugout. You can register your interest now.

• Upvote 1

Why are they 'more deserving'?

Some people aren't on that list because they geographically or financially cannot viably join it. This 'them' and 'us' mentality between Liverpool fans just seems a bit childish. We all support the same club.

To be clear - I'm on the list too and I would love to have a season ticket quicker. I just don't resent the 'daytrippers'.

A season ticket demonstrates a greater level of commitment. For that reason I just feel the distribution ought to be skewed a little more in the favour of those on the waiting list. Even a 50/50 split rather than a 25/75 one would surely be fairer to those who have been waiting for years and years.

Incidentally, I have no horse in this race, I have no interest in a season ticket; the thought of being compelled to attend a football match every other week for three quarters of the year does not particularly appeal.

This.

People can still buy tickets as general admission tickets and these so called wools are what Everton fans slam our club for.

Slating them is blueshite behaviour.

I know loads of people who moan about never getting any tickets but when I have said that one of my mates has a few spares they aren't interested and just come up with a shit excuse not to go. They will always of course pester you for a cup final ticket though.

after 18 years on it, I got one.

I go up 23rd of may to sort it.

absolutely made up.

pleased for any red who fulfills their wish of a book. when I originally had mine- there were still plenty of 3-o clock Saturday kick-offs. doable. by the time I gave it up there were very few. this was probably my main reason for stopping although I hope to pick up match going again at some point when time is my own once again.

OT like but just read in the paper that West Ham have sold over 50,000 season tickets for next season, and still have plenty of people on a waiting list !

So brady says. She then goes on to say a good couple of thousand of those seasie's are for kids. And how do we know whether the 30,000 she mentions on the waiting list arent many people making multiple apps like we had?

They do have a massive catchment being in London and a big shiny new stadium (well, second hand stadium) handed to them at preferential rates that also have taxpayer funded travel infrastructure built in.

I have been on the waiting list since 2000. Sometimes life can be a c***. Look at where I am on the list. Although they got my name correct

Dear Sexy Bastard

The expanded Main Stand is getting closer to completion and the club has now released 2,000 season tickets for those at the top of the season ticket waiting list.

As a supporter whose position is greater than 2,000, unfortunately, we will be unable to offer you a season ticket for 16/17 season.  Your position will be updated once we have processed this year’s season ticket renewals.  We will contact you to advise of your new position in due course

Each year we expect to see a very limited number of season tickets become available to those who remain on the waiting list, however we will continue to announce any match ticket availability on our website www.liverpoolfc.com

For next season we do have a limited number of seasonal hospitality packages still available in the expanded Main Stand in our new sports bar - The Anfield Dugout. You can register your interest now.

I can well see more than 11 people in the 2000 being offered not taking it up. Still hope for you i think!

Dear Sexy Bastard

You best get you cheque book ready you'll be nailed on for one

So brady says. She then goes on to say a good couple of thousand of those seasie's are for kids. And how do we know whether the 30,000 she mentions on the waiting list arent many people making multiple apps like we had?

They do have a massive catchment being in London and a big shiny new stadium (well, second hand stadium) handed to them at preferential rates that also have taxpayer funded travel infrastructure built in.

And Essex. Many West Ham supporters are third and fourth generation Cockneys.

I have been on the list for as round 20 years I think with 3 members if my family. We where numbers 1694-1699 and will all have season tickets.

It was a great surprise as I was feeling a bit down about coming back to the UK from living in Sweden. My father having really poor health and now we find my mum has been hiding how sick she was so we would feel OK about staying out there.

The best bit is we will be able to sort out taking them to some games between us all, something that was difficult as we could never tell when my father would have a 'good' day.

I souted "Yes!" really loud when I read email. Absolutely made up and really excited about it.

• Upvote 7

I have been on the list for as round 20 years I think with 3 members if my family. We where numbers 1694-1699 and will all have season tickets.

It was a great surprise as I was feeling a bit down about coming back to the UK from living in Sweden. My father having really poor health and now we find my mum has been hiding how sick she was so we would feel OK about staying out there.

The best bit is we will be able to sort out taking them to some games between us all, something that was difficult as we could never tell when my father would have a 'good' day.

I souted "Yes!" really loud when I read email. Absolutely made up and really excited about it.

Really pleased for you, mate.

Really happy for you too mate and a bit of good news you may have needed.

It took you 20 years to get a season ticket and 8 years to get to 5 posts on this forum.

5000 of the new seats will be 'premium'. roughly 2000 are new season tickets.3000 general sale.The attitude of the club to increasing capacity has ben an insult. meanwhile west ham announce they have 52000 season ticket holders.

5000 of the new seats will be 'premium'. roughly 2000 are new season tickets.3000 general sale.The attitude of the club to increasing capacity has ben an insult. meanwhile west ham announce they have 52000 season ticket holders.

Premium being hospitality?

It's amazing how many people have been on the list for 20 years. Since 1996 I was offered one in 1999, after a four year wait. Then after giving that up I was offered one in 2011, after a 5 year wait, just 2 years after paying that £5 to keep my place on the list.

People didn't want tickets after Hodgsons reign. They didn't want them after Evans' reign went to shit. When the club is on the up thousands reckon they have been waiting for years as all of a sudden they are in demand. I call bulllshit, I have no more priority than anyone else.

If (and it's a big 'if') the owners do indeed plan to go ahead with expansion of the ARE, the existing ST holders in the ARE's second tier would need to be rehoused temporarily. The only space for them conveniently tallies closely with the number of seats available for general sale in the Main Stand's new upper tier. Those ARE ST holders could be moved to the Main Stand without having to displace any ST holders there, while work on the expanded ARE is carried out, after which the ARE ST holders can be placed back in the newly expanded ARE. It's just a hunch, but it can't be THAT far out I'd have thought.

West Ham have been donated a 60k stadium where issues of moving existing fans is not a factor since EVERYBODY is moving to the ground from a much smaller one.