You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swansea City (Away) - Sunday 1st May 12:00

Allan

Klopp isn't all that folks, sorry!

Top bloke, but not a top manager in this league!

Hope he proves me catastrophically wrong, but I think he'll be leaving us this time next year to head back to the Bundesliga!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You're jermaine pennant and I claim my prize.

Klopp isn't all that folks, sorry!

Top bloke, but not a top manager in this league!

Hope he proves me catastrophically wrong, but I think he'll be leaving us this time next year to head back to the Bundesliga!

Fuck off Code.

Stick to thinking everything Klopp does is right and that everything wrong is down to Rodgers, I haven't even seen the game but from looking at the team selection I know who's responsible for the result.

No problem with Klopp from me as he should be resting players for our second leg, blaming Rodgers is wrong though.

Haven't seen the game. That should go on your gravestone. The amount of twats on this site is amazing. Wum's , wankers, old posing as new, well established narcissists who act like they're a cross between Stephen Fry and Jesus, who's words cannot be questioned. Lads or girls, we all know you are peeling spuds for your Mum getting ready to settle down and watch Miss Marple.

But please tell us about obscure books and bands just to be contrary and make yourself look cool. Oh and the women you supposedly bang. All very Readers Wives.

As for the match what did you expect. Biggest game of the season coming up and a depleted squad. I have taken many a stance with JP for instance, actually warmed to him but it is getting old now. Have a day off mate. You don't have to be a tit all your life

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I missed the game and I'm not moaning about anyone am I, I just said people who are trying to blame Rodgers for today are wrong.

So you missed the match but just had enough time 5 minutes after it finished to log on here, read the whole thread and then post your drivel? 

I missed the game and I'm not moaning about anyone am I, I just said people who are trying to blame Rodgers for today are wrong.

No one gives a fuck about Rodgers any more. Itll take a few years to get rid of the shite he left behind but thankfully he's no longer of concern.

A blemish on our glorious history. Little more than a unsuccessful footnote.

So you missed the match but just had enough time 5 minutes after it finished to log on here, read the whole thread and then post your drivel?

I turned it on just as Benteke scored, when they got their third I turned it off so saw about 3 minutes of the game.I was aware of the score the last 20 minutes and came on here when it was finished to see what people were saying.

Guest Pistonbroke

I turned it on just as Benteke scored, when they got their third I turned it off so saw about 3 minutes of the game.I was aware of the score the last 20 minutes and came on here when it was finished to see what people were saying.

You lying cunt. 

I know owen was saying sturridge may not start Thursday after playing 90 minutes today but Im not sure. He also mentioned the plan might have been to take him off after about 60 mins but the way the game was going, it didnt happen.

You think Michael Owen may have been talking shite?

skeletonjawdrop_zpsbc8c4989.gif

Stick to thinking everything Klopp does is right and that everything wrong is down to Rodgers, I haven't even seen the game but from looking at the team selection I know who's responsible for the result.

No problem with Klopp from me as he should be resting players for our second leg, blaming Rodgers is wrong though.

From looking at the team selection for Bournemouth, do you know that Klopp was responsible for that win?

Haven't seen the game. That should go on your gravestone. The amount of twats on this site is amazing. Wum's , wankers, old posing as new, well established narcissists who act like they're a cross between Stephen Fry and Jesus, who's words cannot be questioned. Lads or girls, we all know you are peeling spuds for your Mum getting ready to settle down and watch Miss Marple.

In fairness to JP, he goes the whole 9 yards in his opposition to the Blueshite.

Some fucking fan you are. You toilet duck drinking tit wipe

• Upvote 7

But please tell us about obscure books and bands just to be contrary and make yourself look cool. Oh and the women you supposedly bang. All very Readers Wives.

As for the match what did you expect. Biggest game of the season coming up and a depleted squad. I have taken many a stance with JP for instance, actually warmed to him but it is getting old now. Have a day off mate. You don't have to be a tit all your life

You've said that a few times about me missing games when the fact is I very rarely miss a game, I had a late night last night and ended up watching the boxing, didn't know the game was on early and missed the start.

You seem to think you care more about the team then me so I'll give you an example of how big a fan I am, you missed the Dortmund game to drop someone a jacket and gave up your ticket.It wasn't the main reason but I missed one of my children's birth partly so I could see the game against Chelsea which decided the title, would a troll or a manc do that?

As for me having a day off I think some of you need to have a day off of trying to prove I'm a troll, I've said I have no problem with Klopp today, I just replied to someone saying the loss was because of the squad left by Rodgers.

You've said that a few times about me missing games when the fact is I very rarely miss a game, I had a late night last night and ended up watching the boxing, didn't know the game was on early and missed the start.

You seem to think you care more about the team then me so I'll give you an example of how big a fan I am, you missed the Dortmund game to drop someone a jacket and gave up your ticket.It wasn't the main reason but I missed one of my children's birth partly so I could see the game against Chelsea which decided the title, would a troll or a manc do that?

As for me having a day off I think some of you need to have a day off of trying to prove I'm a troll, I've said I have no problem with Klopp today, I just replied to someone saying the loss was because of the squad left by Rodgers.

Was it your imaginary daughter ? And I missed the start of the game you odious bore. I also lost interest during it as it happens. I have missed a few games this season due to ill health. Plenty on here know me. I attended my first game at Anfield in 1976, season ticket holder since 1985, travelled all over Europe and attended a winning EC final in 1978 amongst others. Maybe I'm a super fan eh ? When you say you missed the party, where you at Anfield ?

I don't believe you have children, I think you created a daughter to defend your stance on Adam Johnson who you also thought was 21. Basically what I'm saying is that your full of shit and you have some inexplicable crush on Rodgers, those pictures of him training must of had you reaching for your cock you absolute fucking tragedy. You're no fan of this club that's for fucking certain.

• Upvote 1

I thought it was pretty much agreed on here that Klopp gets a free pass this season.

Fuck me, new country, new league and club and now we're shot to bits with injuries and other shit.

Turn things around on Thursday and we're in the Europa League final with possible CL qualification.

• Upvote 5

I thought it was pretty much agreed on here that Klopp gets a free pass this season.

Fuck me, new country, new league and club and now we're shot to bits with injuries and other shit.

Turn things around on Thursday and we're in the Europa League final with possible CL qualification.

Klopp definately gets a free pass this season. Getting us to the Carling Cup Final and possibly the Europa League Final with the shite that Rodgers left behind is a miracle in itself. Once the man starts flushing the turds away and bringing his own players in we'll start going places, I'm in no doubt.

• Upvote 4