You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Getting to Basel...

gingerhulk

You're a bit of a prick aren't you? Because I've stopped going the game at all costs, for reasons I don't have to explain, you superfan cunt. I can assure you, the passion will still be there, even without me. And if your going it will be even better, because you're ace. Arsehole.

You're a member on this forum for 8 years with over 2k posts and haven't grasped Kevin D's sense of humour yet?

• Upvote 1

10k for a European final is a fucking disgrace! Then asking fans not to turn up who have already booked travel and hotels.

Its a good job Seville isn't a Celtic/Man Utd/Juventus/Real or someone else with a massive global fan base. When they couldn't cope with the numbers and something bad happens no doubt where they'd be looking to shift the blame!

My mate texted last night to tell me he's finally got us a room off some woman on air b n b. She refused at first and is insisting we pay for 2 nights even though we are coming back on Thursday. £123 each. Needs must and all that.

Is that a room or an apartment?

Sent about 15 requests on air bnb but non replied!

Is that a room or an apartment?

Sent about 15 requests on air bnb but non replied!

Don't know if it's just me mate, but I tend to find it helps when I don't address such requests "Dear cuntchops, let me stay in your property, you stupid, ugly fucking cunt".

am flying to zurich with a mate weds morning - renting a car and driving to basel (about an hour away) - booked an airport hotel in zurich. No tickets though!

Am doing this also.

How do you plan to get back to Zurich? Is one of you not drinking?

Yeah he said he sent loads of requests. It was looking like we'd have to sleep rough or in a tent! That's just for the two of us sharing a single room!

Yeah at the moment im planning on packing a blow up pillow to sleep on.

Cannot believe the last train is at 11pm

Anyone flying to Geneva then getting train?

Ive just looked at booking my train tickets (from geneva airport train station) and im getting quoted 113quid for a return train ticket.

Any idea of cheaper trains, or this what il be paying?

Ta  

If you look at the French language site, and let's say you leave from GVA airport 1 pm, and get back the following day leaving Basel 9 am, the trains are 40 CHF each way, 80 CHF altogether.

Thats 60 pounds per person.

Then, details would be needed, prices may go up.  I live in the Geneva region, won't go to Basel as my son has his final exams at the Uni in the UK, no fun without him.  Glad to help, if needed.

• Upvote 2

Yo

Ive got a ticket and I'm going but how is the bloody question!

Coach innovations looked good but they have like 2 followers on twitter and can it be trusted?

then someone said that choice sports but they have exactly the same blurb almost word for word of the coach innovations site.

Thomas cook saying sold out, surely they have to do more?

Yo

Ive got a ticket and I'm going but how is the bloody question!

Coach innovations looked good but they have like 2 followers on twitter and can it be trusted?

then someone said that choice sports but they have exactly the same blurb almost word for word of the coach innovations site.

Thomas cook saying sold out, surely they have to do more?

Can you not get a budget airline flight from a uk airport or even Irish airport?

How about train?

Just looked at its £180 one way from London to Basel with a change in Paris.

Its getting to London for 7am in the morning though from here isn't it?

You can go a bit later and it will cost you a bit more.

Just had a look at that coach innovations on Google, are they in Kidderminster?

A quick Google search and they apparently have 23000 reviews on trip advisor and there is some info from city fans saying they are alright.

I understand why you would be sceptical and I would look for a company closer to home.

Give them a phone call if they are your last option, but some things on the web seem to good to be true.

They seemed okay and I did check out the reviews its just that twitter thing has spooked me.

sports choice in widnes have over 2k followers and some reds have said they've used them before.

Looks like the coach to me but that's going to be a killer. Did it when I was 18/19 for Dortmund but I'll be goosed doing it now but needs must.

They seemed okay and I did check out the reviews its just that twitter thing has spooked me.

sports choice in widnes have over 2k followers and some reds have said they've used them before.

Looks like the coach to me but that's going to be a killer. Did it when I was 18/19 for Dortmund but I'll be goosed doing it now but needs must.

The city comments are a few years old as well.

No mate, theres no one to catch a lift off.

I think coach is it, at least that way we're on our way home and can sleep rather than be waiting round basel all night for a train or whatever

You will need waders for the bog on that coach especially if they forget to empty it.

We only went to Wembley and the bog was overflowing half way down the motorway.