You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Picking at the relegation carcass

• 1 month later...

Tom Ince from Huddersfield???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a: he's shit

b: his dad is an epic cock womble

c: he's shit

d: he is bound to be off to Real to win the Balon D'or

e: he's shit

Oh and did I mention he's shit.

• Upvote 1

a: he's shit

b: his dad is an epic cock womble

c: he's shit

d: he is bound to be off to Real to win the Balon D'or

e: he's shit

Oh and did I mention he's shit.

That would be point f.

Wasn't Muniesa well hyped at one point?  Can say I've ever noticed him but I've definitely seen him play.

The best midfielder in Europe, Joe Allen hasn't been linked to many clubs either..  Looking at that stoke side they have quite a few players that were supposed to be good,  Imbula...Bojan

Same can be said about a few in that West Brom and Swansea side.  Do Chelsea still own Abraham?

Wasn't Muniesa well hyped at one point?  Can say I've ever noticed him but I've definitely seen him play.

The best midfielder in Europe, Joe Allen hasn't been linked to many clubs either..  Looking at that stoke side they have quite a few players that were supposed to be good,  Imbula...Bojan

Same can be said about a few in that West Brom and Swansea side.  Do Chelsea still own Abraham?

Muniesa's never been a regular for Stoke - I can't even remember the last time I saw him play. Imbula, I think, has some real attitude problem. Yes, Chelsea still own Abraham.

• 9 months later...
Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

2019 bump.

Any chance of picking a Gini, Robbo or Shaq out of this lot?

20190331_220218.png

Wasn't that french midfielder Fulham got meant to be the next big thing? That young left winger might be worth ago. He will probably be cheaper now than when they were in the championship. 

Huddersfield are bums, likewise Cardiff. 

4 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Wasn't that french midfielder Fulham got meant to be the next big thing? That young left winger might be worth ago. He will probably be cheaper now than when they were in the championship. 

Huddersfield are bums, likewise Cardiff. 

We’re well stocked at CM and the Sessegnon kid looks to have flopped in the PL. 

I don't think Cardiff or Huddersfield have anyone who could improve our squad, and I couldn't really pick anyone from Fulham either. Ryan Sessegnon had been highly touted by many to light up the top flight because he did so well in the Championship last season, but he has struggled this season, largely because Fulham just cannot defend which puts too much pressure on their attackers to do something productive. He probably needs to play as a left-sided attacker with no defensive shackles, a bit like what Spurs did with Bale when they pushed him further forward from his left back role.

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

2019 bump.

Any chance of picking a Gini, Robbo or Shaq out of this lot?

20190331_220218.png

Mad thing is Wolves in 7th are only 11pts ahead of Burnley. And only Everton outside the top 6 have a positive GD and there's is only +3

The league between 7-18 is fucking shite