Quantcast
Spurs - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
SlugTrail

Spurs

17 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

How the fuck does Jurgen Klinsmann think he is qualified to manage in the league?

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer.

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

How the fuck does Jurgen Klinsmann think he is qualified to manage in the league?

Our previous owners thought he was qualified to manage us because he had good contacts at Nike.

12 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

City open with £100m for Kane. We may be playing a different sport. 

Not very patriotic from City putting a bid in for England’s  best player in the middle of a tournament…I wonder what whale arse Martin Samuel has to say about that ? 

• Upvote 1

Spurs should sell now. Value dropping by the game.

Reminds of Torres at the end of his time with us.

Obviously Torres was miles better.

8 minutes ago, Lario said:

Spurs should sell now. Value dropping by the game.

Reminds of Torres at the end of his time with us.

Based on what? His last two games for England? Was he shit for Tottenham last season? 

33 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

City open with £100m for Kane. We may be playing a different sport. 

That would almost certainly confirm Haaland to Chelsea, if not this summer then next.

13 minutes ago, m0e said:

That would almost certainly confirm Haaland to Chelsea, if not this summer then next.

It wouldn't! At £65m it would not guarantee anything. Loads will be in for him. 

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Based on what? His last two games for England? Was he shit for Tottenham last season? 

Yep to both, but less of a yep for the second one.

Plenty of injuries. Scoring lots of penalties. Team built around him and still only managed 20 odd league goals.

My Uncle is a Spurs fan. He’s really worried about their future. Doesn’t rate Levy at all. 

26 minutes ago, Jockey said:

Kane was excellent for Spurs last year. He must have set up over 10 goals as well. 

He was playing for an ultra defensive manager don't forget.

Most assists and most goals. Yet people don’t rate him.

Levy's main priority has always been paying off the stadium. Hard times ahead for Spurs, but his logic is sound. He managed to string Pochettino along for years on a meagre budget, and he'll look to repeat the trick if he can.

2 hours ago, Jockey said:

I seen it rumoured Chelsea are prepared to pay 154 million for Halaand this year. Probably a jarg rumour but you can believe it when it comes to that fucking gangsters club. The Russian treats buying players like top Trumps.

People overreacting to the Euros, as they always do with these competitions. Kane is "done" now after two crap games and Gini is the greatest midfielder in the history of the sport.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I seen it rumoured Chelsea are prepared to pay 154 million for Halaand this year. Probably a jarg rumour but you can believe it when it comes to that fucking gangsters club. The Russian treats buying players like top Trumps.

I can! That is how I can see him ending up at Chelsea - but I hope that there is a plan for Haaland that doesn't include leaving this year.

Kane was the best player in the league last season. To say his form has dipped and he’s on the wane, is absolute horseshit. If he goes to city, he’ll easily score 30+ goals next season. 

2 hours ago, Jockey said:

That's what you say.

I say he's off to Chelsea.

And more importantly, he's definitely not off to City if Kane ends up there.

Edit - incidentally when you say "loads" (based on having to 'only' pay 65mil, which is likely up front),  who are these clubs exactly?

Edit 2 - and yes, I'm also assuming he'll 'only' demand 300k a week

25 minutes ago, Baresi said:

Kane was the best player in the league last season. To say his form has dipped and he’s on the wane, is absolute horseshit. If he goes to city, he’ll easily score 30+ goals next season. 

Not if you Ignore the actual facts, and go on feelings instead.

Which City don't seem to be doing.

1 minute ago, m0e said:

That's what you say.

I say he's off to Chelsea.

And more importantly, he's definitely not off City if Kane ends up there.

I agree with the second bit. Although they could afford both - I just think the £65m is there to attract the big clubs. And I can see Madrid forking that much for him. 

1 minute ago, Jockey said:

I agree with the second bit. Although they could afford both - I just think the £65m is there to attract the big clubs. And I can see Madrid forking that much for him. 

There is no fucking way Madrid are paying that. If they can afford it, they're in for Mbappe.

Who else makes up the "loads"?

5 minutes ago, m0e said:

There is no fucking way Madrid are paying that. If they can afford it, they're in for Mbappe.

Who else makes up the "loads"?

PSG, United, Barca, Munich, Juventus - at £65m it may be us. I think you will be right if Mbappe is on a free - that would seem to be a given, but if he does sign a new contract with PSG then maybe not. There is a world of difference between £65m and what Mbappe would go for. 

I can see Chelsea struggling this year - that will not help them.

3 minutes ago, Jockey said:

PSG, United, Barca, Munich, Juventus - at £65m it may be us. I think you will be right if Mbappe is on a free - that would seem to be a given, but if he does sign a new contract with PSG then maybe not. There is a world of difference between £65m and what Mbappe would go for. 

I can see Chelsea struggling this year - that will not help them.

You're ignoring his salary and signing on fee.

All due respect, I think you're way off here.

He's not going to go to France, the Spanish are broke, and Bayern won't touch his fee with a barge pole.

As for Juve - hahahahahaha

On 20/06/2021 at 19:14, 3 Stacks said:

The way people throw around the word shite, there's probably only 10 players in the world who aren't.

Name them, I bet we can get that list down to about 3

• Upvote 2