You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 97

Anubis

• 1 year later...

Davis rejected Whitehouse’s arguments that the changing of the statements may also have affected the criminal investigation into the disaster, coroner’s inquest and civil legal actions, ruling: “So it is that I have concluded that there is no case fit for the jury’s consideration on any count on the indictment.”

So changing police statements that were then used as evidence had no effect whatsoever on the criminal investigation, inquest or civil legal actions ? 

Absolute fucking joke, but unfortunately not surprising whatsoever. 

I don't know where the families go from here.  I hope they take great comfort from the fact that their persistence brought about truth, a widely accepted truth.  And though truth itself is not justice, changing perceptions, changing minds, changing the narrative to a truthful widely accepted version of events is a huge thing.  They have achieved so much for themselves, for their loved ones, and for every single LFC supporter.  And I can't thank them enough. 

• Upvote 9

Why is it that I'm not surprised by this? 

After fighting for truth and justice for 32 years there is an acknowledgement that the fans weren't to blame, something we already knew but the rest of the country, fed on lies, lies and more lies from the very top didn't and some selectively refuse to believe, a small health and safety fine, and a collapse of the case against those who allegedly, wilfully tried to alter the evidence to our detriment. 

One fucking almighty cover up, starting with Thatchers Government, through Blair's, and now this cunt.

Ladies and Gentlemen,  this is why I have said for years that there is nothing great about Great Britain. 

We know the truth. We won't ever let the bastards forget that.

God Bless the 96.

YNWA.

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Absolute cunt QC on 5 Live saying the behaviour of the Liverpool fans rioting caused the disaster.

Right, back to this are we. This country is fucking rotten. 

12 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Five Live have just apologised for the QC's comments. 

Didn't do it live though and pull him up. 

Utterly unbelievable after all the reviews and legal decisions on this sad episode. What a fucking cunt! The BBC just let's any cunt spout shite unchallenged these days and they're as big a bunch of cunts as the perps.

Just read that cunt lawyer's comment "Despite this, the witch hunt has continued to resurrect the same tired accusations by prosecuting three old men," At least your clients got to be 'old men' you utter cunt. Many that day didnt get that chance you fucking mong. I wish I had the opportunity to fucking punch that cunt in the face and gladly serve time for it. Utter despicable.

• Upvote 8