You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dortmund away leg

Guest Pistonbroke

If you had offered me that result before KO I'd have wrapped grade P12 sandpaper around my hand and wanked myself silly. 

Klopp got his tactics spot on and it was an all round good performance, your typical European away good type of performance against a team who are at least CL last 16 standard. 

Lovren and Sakho were immense at the back and Origi worked his bollocks off up front. 

Only H/T and a lot of hard work to be done, but the dream continues. 

I'm going for a score draw away from home. It won't see us through, as they are more than capable of scoring at Anfield. I think we will go toe to toe for both legs of this one, and it will be a close tie that could go either way. They will be favourites, but we will rise to the occasion and make it a very good tie. Just a shame it wasn't the final.

It will be a close one, but these are the ties that set the pulse racing and help build a club back up, and that's what Klopp is doing for us. 

Can't wait for next Thursday now. Game on!

In the meantime, it's the Masters. What a great few days of golf that will be. Looks like Rory will be in the worst of the wind today and Spieth has started hot. Should be a great tournament. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Sevilla, Shakhtar and Villereal looking like 3 of the last 4 at the moment.

If we get through then I'd take Villareal.....

Very pleased with that and felt that for all of Dortmund's attacking threat, thought they looked pretty ordinary and Abbey yang (however the fuck you spell it) was anonymous.

I know it was a weakened Spurs team but they're much higher in the league and they stuffed them 3-0, going into the game I didn't hold out too much hope but we should've won that with the very good chances we had tonight.

Going to be interesting next week.

Guest Pistonbroke

Let's hope Schalke 04 give these a hard game at the weekend, it's a fierce Derby akin to the best European Derby's that are out there. 

Great result.

Perfect tactics from Klopp.

One other thing. I can't believe people or commentators are'nt raving over Weidenfeller's save from Coutinho, That was an Amazing save.

Oh now they are. Fucking Michael Owen is one bad tit.

Really good performance that. Discipline and courage. Origi put in a stormer. Sakho leading the defence with an inspirational performance. Allen played very well when he came on and Can improved in the second half. Moreno is the dumbest player ever though, and we've got Henderson in our squad. I hope someone throws him against a wall until some sense is knocked into him.

Really good performance that. Discipline and courage. Origi put in a stormer. Sakho leading the defence with an inspirational performance. Allen played very well when he came on and Can improved in the second half. Moreno is the dumbest player ever though, and we've got Henderson in our squad. I hope someone throws him against a wall until some sense is knocked into him.

Excellent result from an excellent performance.

Far from over of course, I'd say Dortmund are still favourites as they overall have more quality.

Gutted for Henderson. He's been quite average this season yes, but I think the heel injury have affected him. Would have improved a lot with a proper preseason under Klopp. Hope it's not too bad.